Professional Community for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketers and Sales Managers
Black Book has not received a gift from an ADM Member
According to Black Book® data, the average price of a used vehicle for model years 2011-2015 depreciated by -1.7% during June, following light depreciation (-0.5%) in May. Cars overall saw noticeably higher depreciation at -2.2%, compared with trucks, which saw just -1.3% on the month. All vehicles are averaging a 12-month depreciation change of -15.4%, in line with pre-recession rates.
Sub-Compact Luxury Utilities saw the highest depreciation during June at…Continue