Professional Community for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketers and Sales Managers
Brad Alexander has not received a gift from an ADM Member
When my, then girlfriend, now wife Bernadette and I announced to our families that we were going to get married it was met with let’s call it muted approval (concern and disapproval really). First off, we were thousands of miles away from either of our kin, stationed on the island of Guam. Secondly, we were young, 19 and 21. Finally, we hadn’t known each other very long (I proposed on our second date!). We had met in Colorado at Lowry, AFB and I arranged an…Continue
10) Jim Ziegler's TRUECar Executive- Dunk Booth
9) The Alan Mullaly- "Ford didn't use tax dollars: Kissing Booth"
8) Chevy Volt's promotional "Sniff my tailpipe" booth
7) Kia's Crayon Corner where children design their next car!
6) VW's "This is the car you want" Jedi Mind trick training booth
5) Mazda's booth- well, they didn't actually have one, they were out front panhandling and looking for…
10) TRUEChair to promote fair pricing for furniture
9) TRUECarat to assist in jewelry purchases
8) TRUECrib keeping real estate on the up-n-up
7) TRUECat either for pet-stores or brothels
6) TRUECarriage fair transportation pricing in Amish communities (cost to dealers is 1 goat)
5) TRUECall equal phone service for all
4) TRUECow (do you know the "actual" cost of a gallon of milk or pound of beef?)…
From the home office in Barrow, Alaska... Top 10 Problems with Social Media:
10) My last “social media experiment” ended up in “stalking” charges and restraining orders
9) People can’t get the real essence of me through a computer
8) What happens when this whole internet fad dies off?
7) People never believe what they see on the internet
6) Well, wun pozitiv is nobuddy cairs to much abowt speling things rite
5) It takes so much time away from…Continue