Following are differences based on my best current knowledge of WC & what I hear from some of the several hundred WC clients I've switched over to CS:
Lower pricing - typically saves a dealer 40 to 60 % or more (example: saved Beaudry RV over $60k a year in just basic tracking, saved Courtesy Chevrolet in Phx over $10k per yr (one of my friend Ralph Paglia's old haunts)).
Better training & support - 6 live training classes ea week
More intuitive & easier to use - more info in less reports
Unique features to CS - internal vmail, day of the week, bi-lingual SP & EN, easier to use employee coding, Call-Me-Now, higher % of address matches, toll-free & local number tracking (when ac's are available)
Below is a copy from a template letter I created a while back for explaining differences to potential clients:
To the best of my knowledge, CallSource is the only company that provides 6 live training classes each week for our clients along with support from myself, my account manager & our many skilled customer care professionals! CallSource is so practical, intuitive & easy to use you will rarely need us…but it is good to know we are there 24/7 365 days a year….if you do need us! Following are 8 very important differences that separate CallSource from all other providers of like-services:
1) We include a 30-day money back guarantee which eliminates your risk of investment and makes a clear statement as to our confidence in the value of CallTrack!
2) Reminder that with CallSource there are no additional taxes, surcharges & fees….which can add up to hundreds of un-planned “surprise” dollars per month when you get the invoices from our “competition”.
3) CallSource will also release tracking numbers to you upon request. Our “competition” does not do this and they will use your tracking numbers to “hold you hostage”. We hope that we never “part ways” but if we do CallSource makes it simple & easy for you to make these changes…while our “competition” makes it very difficult to extricate yourself from them… even if you really need or want to do so!
4) All of the numbers CallSource provides are national numbers….while many of the provided numbers form our “competition” are area-code restricted and this can result in prospective buyers not being able to reach you if they are calling from a restricted area! You can lose sales simply because a prospective buyer cannot reach you!
5) CallSource protects your data in writing while many of our “competitors” use language in their agreements that give them proprietary & re-selling rights!
6) CallSource overage minutes are 6.9 cents per minute ($34.50 per 500)! We have seen our “so-called competitor’s” overage minutes range from 10.9 cents to 50 cents per minute! If overages are incurred you can end up paying hundreds, maybe even thousands, of extra dollars to them for these virtually “hidden” costs!
7) CallSource only bills for minutes & seconds actually used. The competition rounds off & rounds up to multiple second & minute increments for each call! This can result in hundreds, sometimes thousands, of extra “hidden dollars” in expenses each year!
8) CallSource is the true inventor of, what the industry refers to, as call measurement, monitoring & tracking and continues to be the world’s #1 provider of these services! CallSource has led the way since 1994 and continues today to lead by providing cutting edge technologies, un-matched training & support and high ethical standards in our business relationships!
Blake, Thanks for the message... Don't worry about being tech savvy, just cruise around by clicking on various links, explore and try stuff... Have fun! I am always pleasantly surprised by the overall quality of people in the car business, and this online community's membership reflects that. Don't be shy about asking questions.
Blake - you are correct. Actually CallSource invented web-based CMM (call measurement & monitoring) way back in 1994. I personally helped Who's Calling in their beginning expansion outside of WA state back in 1999 & brought to them over 400 of my client contacts. Left WC in July 2004 and have been representing CallSource since that day - with great success. :) What are you looking for?
I just got checked into my hotel room in Baltimore, MD and got online to see what was happening at our Automotive Digital Marketing community site.
It is great to see yet another automotive colleague join the ADM community... When I logged in to ADM a moment ago, I was pleasantly surprised to see that we are now at 531 automotive professionals who have joined the ADM Community!
Amazing support from an amazing industry... Made my day worth the aggravation of cross country travel.
Thanks for helping us get to this critical mass... I am thrilled and delighted to see that you have joined our community... Welcome and THANK YOU!
We are looking forward to any best practices, guidance, tactics, files, photos and videos you are willing to share with us.
Also, you have full access to your very own blog web site within this community, so feel free to get into the swing of things and use this community as a means of sharing with associates, customers, clients and friends!
No comments yet!
Welcome to Automotive Digital Marketing
Please use the "Sign Up" link above to complete your registration form and become a member of the industry's leading Automotive Marketing and Internet Sales Professional Community. ADM members have access to resources, connections and private events that provide them with a competitive advantage.