alership prospects, present our service solution and close the deal. We are seeking candidates with extensive auto industry experience and relationships with dealerships in their area.
AMC is a leader in outsourced BDC services for auto dealerships acorss the country and offer qualified candidates a tremendous six figure income opportunity. Former GM's, sales managers, and dealership principals should apply.
For more information, visit our web site at http://www.outsourcedbdc.com/Agent_Programs.php or contact me through ADM. Referrals also apprciated.…
ard a resume and cover letter to Terry Holbrook at: TerryHolbrook@liquidmotors.com.
Listed below are key aspects of this exciting role with one of the country's fastest growing automotive digital marketing solution providers...
Position Title: Account Manager
Liquid Motors is seeking two Account Managers who will have a critical role in the continuing success of our company in the automotive industry. This is a unique opportunity to be part of one of the leading digital marketing and inventory management companies in the Automobile Industry. Based upon a track record of demonstrated success in this role, the candidate selected for this position has the opportunity to take on an even larger role in leading the Liquid Motors organization into the future. Please visit www.LiquidMotors.com to gain further information regarding our company prior to preparing your cover letter.
Requirements: Qualifications and Skills
For your candidacy to be considered your must have the following qualifications and skills, PLEASE; if you do not meet these qualifications do not submit your resume or apply:
• 2+ years of automotive industry experience.
• Track record of job stability.
• Demonstrated success in understanding technology based solutions for the automotive retail market.
• Experience with digital marketing platforms.
• Exceptional leadership skills.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office and solid general computer skills
• Excellent communication skills on phone or email.
Nice to have:
• Bachelor degree
• Digital marketing experience
• Previous training experience
• Former Internet Sales Manager or BDC director
• Experience with Social Media Marketing
• Account Management or Account Retention experience
Compensation and Benefits:
• Paid vacation
• Stock options
• Salary (based on experience)
• Monthly and Quarterly bonus plan
• Full Time Monday-Friday (weekends are for recharging your batteries)
If you - or someone you know - meets the qualifications listed, please send a resume and cover letter to:
Welcome to Automotive Digital Marketing
Please use the "Sign Up" link above to complete your registration form and become a member of the industry's leading Automotive Marketing and Internet Sales Professional Community. ADM members have access to resources, connections and private events that provide them with a competitive advantage.