important components from an SEO perspective... However, social media "signals" such as re-tweets, comments and sharing have a tremendous amount of impact on rank and authority with the Google SERP listings as well.…
the contribution so far!)
However in saying that, while SEO is not rocket science, it comprises of an array of components some of which are:
- Design (easy of use for the user, find what you want easily)
- Page titles, meta tags and descriptions (a small but still relevant component)
- The ever important content, from copy to video and photos
- Multiple relevant and useful sites/ landing pages
- And hopefully some links back to you from quality sites
I know there is more but these points, I feel, are important. Can a multi-franchise dealership single handedly do this? I think yes in some cases. They just need the right person..
Welcome to Automotive Digital Marketing
Please use the "Sign Up" link above to complete your registration form and become a member of the industry's leading Automotive Marketing and Internet Sales Professional Community. ADM members have access to resources, connections and private events that provide them with a competitive advantage.