Automotive Digital Marketing

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Marketing, Advertising and Sales Leaders

Loading... Be Patient!
Mobile Sites? This is a topic I would like to touch on, and get feed back on, But please dont try to sell me a service at this point in time! I have been playing around with Mofuse and I might say this is pretty freakin cool. You can take a blog or website that has an RSS feed and within a few minutes have a mobile site of your blog. Yeah the look is not a big "WOW" factor, but it gets you out there in mobile land for free! If you have a WordPress blog and you are hosting it yourself, Mofuse has a plug-in, that when you type in your URL from any mobile, it will automatically convert it to mobile viewing. Example: SubaruImprezaDeal.com Look at this link from your pc, then type it into your mobile browser and you will see what I am talking about.

I also created one with my SubaruInformation.blogspot.com blog within 10 minutes, I bought SubaruInformation.mobi, hosted it on my server and just redirected it the the Mofuse URL for advertising purposes.

The one thing I noticed is that from my Storm Sometimes the images will not show up and sometimes they will, probably a browser isssue. Let me know what you think and I hope this will help you all launch some mobile sites!

Tags: for, mobile, phone, sites, websites

Views: 73

Replies to This ADM Discussion

Great info as always Alvin. Cool stuff. Thanks.
Bryan thank you, I just hope the info will help you out! Did you see the post on Google reader, I posted after this one? That is a cool quick and easy way to start a mobile site as well.
I just wanted to point out the the above post on Mobile sites, are all free services!
Here is another example of a Chevy Mobile site I just finished!

Click Here

To get the full effect check it out on your mobile.

SanDiegoChevy.mofuse.mobi

Still waiting for feedback on this topic!!!
Anyone tried Mofuse Yet?

RSS

Automotive Professional Network and Resource Exchange for Car Dealers, Managers, OEM and Marketing Practitioners seeking Best Practices.

ADM Sponsor

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

ADM Consulting, LLC

Onsite/Offsite Combination ADM Consulting, LLC Professional Services
Select the maximum monthly investment you plan to make
$USD

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

Top Automotive Marketing Forum Discussions

Share the Best Content w/AutoMarketing Community

© 2019   Created by Ralph Paglia.   Powered by

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service