Automotive Digital Marketing

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Marketing, Advertising and Sales Leaders

Loading... Be Patient!
With the addition to chat on Cars.com and dealers seeing chat on their competitors websites we are seeing a tremendous growth in inquires. We want to start a discussion to answer questions for those who are new to Contact At Once!/Chat.

Feel free to fire away. I have over 8 years in a dealership and was a very successful Internet Director for 6 of those.

What are your objections, thoughts, concerns, testimonies?

Tags: Instant, Message, ROI, automart.com, cars.com, chat, leads, website

Views: 33

Replies to This ADM Discussion

I'm liking the Cars.com click to chat. We get a few good leads from it. My only wish is that it was more in-your-face on the Cars.com site. I think it would be awesome to see it as an option eventually where the click-to-chat button would show up in the main inventory search listing. See the attached image demo of a listing and please forgive my MS Paint cut and pasting...
Attachments:
Ryan, I agree! I have told them while they were at our office how I felt about our visual ques. The drop down card is extremely effective for our dealership websites. They voiced some concerns and I understand where they are coming from for sure. I like your idea with the big buttons promoting chat. That would really give the dealers to do chat on cars.com an advantage for sure.
Well it looks like our suggestions have been taken to heart - Our Car.com rep told me just yesterday that they are going to be upgrading how the Click to Chat feature is displayed on the site to beef it up a bit after recent feedback from their dealership customers! It may not be as upfront as I suggested in the search listings themselves, but it definitely will be more noticeable!

RSS

Automotive Professional Network and Resource Exchange for Car Dealers, Managers, OEM and Marketing Practitioners seeking Best Practices.

ADM Sponsor

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

ADM Consulting, LLC

Onsite/Offsite Combination ADM Consulting, LLC Professional Services
Select the maximum monthly investment you plan to make
$USD

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

Top Automotive Marketing Forum Discussions

Share the Best Content w/AutoMarketing Community

© 2019   Created by Ralph Paglia.   Powered by

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service