Automotive Digital Marketing

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Marketing, Advertising and Sales Leaders

Loading... Be Patient!
Wanted to add OT (Other Topic) post not related to Automotive Photography. I have entered the Canon NFL photo contest fro the 3rd year, and finally have had a photo selected, and now it is time to vote on it to win a trip to the Superbowl, and the Hall of Fame game next year. I like the photo, but it is a bit soft in my opinion, but it was selected. I submitted one I thought was much better than this one, but judges always have different opinions LOL.

The following is the letter I am submitting to my customer base to have people vote, so if you get the chance, please feel free to vote for me LOL;

Hello Everyone,

I am e-mailing you to ask for help in a photo contest I have entered, sponsored by Canon Cameras and the National Football League. My photo I have included with this e-mail, was one of 28 selected by the contest from over thousand’s of entries. This is the 3rd year I have entered the contest, and the first time I have been selected as one of the finalist’s.

The reason I ask for help, is if my photo gains the most overall votes for the Adult Category, myself and my family will win a paid for trip to the Superbowl in Tampa, FL about a month away, and the Hall of Fame game next summer…..thus I am begging for votes LOL. This is as close as I have ever been to go to a Superbowl 

The contest is separated into 2 sections, and Adult Category and a Teen Category, so I am 1-of-14 in the Adult Category. Each of those are split into 2 separate groups of ‘Action’ and ‘Feature’ categories, so my photo is 1-of-7 located in the Feature section of the Adult Category. I have to win the Feature section, and then have more votes over the Action section winner, in order to win the trip to the Superbowl, and the Hall of Fame Game next year.

In voting for the photos, you have a chance to win a camera from Canon as well. You can only vote once per e-mail address. Voting started on December 18th, and runs through January 9th, 2009. The following link will take you direct to the site to vote for the photos;

http://www.usa.canon.com/app/html/NFL/

My photo is in the last voting section, and is called; ‘Getting a Lift after a Touchdown’ it is from the Gaylord Flag Football League, in a 1st-3rd Grade game between the Steelers and the Jets. There are some other good ones in there as well, so it will be tough to win, but I figured I should go for it with the Superbowl on the line 

Thanks for accepting my e-mail, and if you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

Sincerely,

Robert DeForge
RD Sports Photo
989-731-1052
rdsportsphoto@charter.net
www.rdsportsphoto.com
www.rdsportsphoto.blogspot.com

Thanks all and happy holidays!!

Tags: Canon, DeForge, NFL, contest, football, photo

Views: 51

Attachments:

Replies to This ADM Discussion

Congrats on being chosen!

RSS

Automotive Professional Network and Resource Exchange for Car Dealers, Managers, OEM and Marketing Practitioners seeking Best Practices.

ADM Sponsor

William B. Terry
Rated by Super Lawyers

loading ...

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

ADM Consulting, LLC

Onsite/Offsite Combination ADM Consulting, LLC Professional Services
Select the maximum monthly investment you plan to make
$USD

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

SaveSave

ADM Professional Services
Phone Consultation
Topic or Issue:

Top Automotive Marketing Forum Discussions

1. BDC or Virtual BDC

Posted by Peter Stratton on February 26, 2020

Share the Best Content w/AutoMarketing Community

© 2020   Created by Ralph Paglia.   Powered by

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service