Automotive Digital Marketing

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Marketing, Advertising and Sales Leaders

Loading... Be Patient!

What qualities and features do you look for when you are choosing a Camera to shoot cars?

Many of us are passionate about photography in general, and car photography in particular. And out camera is the second most important tool we have.

So, when you are shoping for a new camera, what are some of the features you are looing for?

1. Do you like and EVF camera or an SLR?
2. Is lens interchangability importnat to you?
3. What about sensor size?
4. What about the availability of f-stop and aperture controls, even if it is a P&S or an EVF camera?
5. Would high ISO sensitivity be important to you?
6. How about a flip/tilt review screen?
7. Are different storage media options important to you?

Post up and tell us which features are most important to you!

Views: 45

Replies to This ADM Discussion

Tiny,

I am looking to purchase a digital camera (up to $1,000)...

Of the options you listed above which should I make sure are included...

Are you familiar with Bar Code technology for uploading cars? Is this part of the camera or software?

Any assistance is appreciated,

dtg
I know that Matt displayed the VinCamera in another one of our threads, and I believe it has the technology you seek.

Another option would be the Fujifilm S5 Pro. The camera is essentially a Nikon D200 with a better chip in it. I know there is a module you can add to that camera (and it may be available for others) that makes it read bar codes.

Further, with the Fujifilm you get lens interchangeability with all Nikon Mount Lenses. So that means you would have the utmost flexibility for shooting both exterior and interior. And you pick up both full auto and manual controls. The Fujifilm S5 Pro also has just about the widest dynamic range of any camera on the market today.

If you need simple though, the VinCamera is probably the best solution and the most cost effective.

RSS

Automotive Professional Network and Resource Exchange for Car Dealers, Managers, OEM and Marketing Practitioners seeking Best Practices.

ADM Sponsor

William B. Terry
Rated by Super Lawyers

loading ...

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

ADM Consulting, LLC

Onsite/Offsite Combination ADM Consulting, LLC Professional Services
Select the maximum monthly investment you plan to make
$USD

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

SaveSave

ADM Professional Services
Phone Consultation
Topic or Issue:

Top Automotive Marketing Forum Discussions

Share the Best Content w/AutoMarketing Community

© 2020   Created by Ralph Paglia.   Powered by

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

google.com, pub-1344093271332697, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 google.com, pub-1344093271332697, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0