Many of us are passionate about photography in general, and car photography in particular. And out camera is the second most important tool we have.
So, when you are shoping for a new camera, what are some of the features you are looing for?
1. Do you like and EVF camera or an SLR?
2. Is lens interchangability importnat to you?
3. What about sensor size?
4. What about the availability of f-stop and aperture controls, even if it is a P&S or an EVF camera?
5. Would high ISO sensitivity be important to you?
6. How about a flip/tilt review screen?
7. Are different storage media options important to you?
Post up and tell us which features are most important to you!