Automotive Digital Marketing ProCom

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketers and Sales Managers

Loading... Be Patient!

I recently came across this video and story by Fox business (http://bit.ly/Q2IeZn) that profiles a Denver-based software company, FullContact, that pays its employees $7,500 to go on vacation. Every employee gets $7,500 as long as they follow these three rules (1) they must actually go on vacation, (2) they must disconnect entirely, i.e. no phone calls, e-mails, texts, etc. and (3) they must not work at all while they are on vacation! Do you think you could live with that? Though the motivation was to attract good employees, I’m betting this gesture resonates with their customers too. One key to creating loyal customers is to create a “likeable” company, and this definitely helps to accomplish that. What have you done to make your company “likeable” and your employees happy? Maybe giving everyone $7,500 isn’t realistic, but what other ideas do you have that would create this type of publicly perceived goodwill?

Tags: customer, engagement, loyalty, management, programs, retention

Views: 15

Reply to This

ADMPC is a Network for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketing, Advertising and Management Pros sharing Digital Strategies and Execution Tactics.

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

Onsite/Offsite Combination ADM Consulting & Coaching
Select the maximum amount you want to pay each month
$ USD

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Google Automotive Network Targeted Placement Ads

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

© 2014   Created by Ralph Paglia.

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service