Automotive Digital Marketing Professional Community

ADM serves Car Dealers, Automotive Marketing Pros and Internet Sales Managers

Loading... Be Patient!

Here it is..Give me you best critiques..Trying to reach franchise dealers via e-mail and fax..as I know first hand how busy the desicion makers are..Want their attention and want them to call me...at their convenience..

Tags: android, bdc, craigslist, crm, facebook, internet, iphone, leads, manager, seo

Views: 136

Replies are closed for this ADM discussion.

Replies to This ADM Discussion

You're gonna hit your customers with this line in a fax or email:  "In the March 2012 Issue of NIADA’s “Used Car Dealer” it estimates that almost 50% of your marketing strategy needs to be on the Internet. 60% of the educated auto buyers today are spending 8 or more hour’s online..."

You just told them that 50% of your marketing strategy needs to be on the internet.  Why would YOU go to fax?  Mac...you confuse me...

I'm a straight shooter Mac, so get ready... I don't know everything, but I hope this helps you win sales.  First of all...all faxes get tossed. Second...emails are pretty much out...due to Spam. Where's your sales pitch video? Did you know you could have a private YouTube collection of your very own, sales pitch, videos? Are you aware of the current use of blogs and Facebook for this type of marketing? I believe you are spinning your wheels. You're taking "The Long Road To a Sale." Life is moving fast right now and it won't get slower. Your current idea to get ahead of your competitors is not in your message or pitch...it's the method you choose to deliver it. Videos and blogs and forums are the "drive thru windows" of the business world.

Riddle me this: You're gonna make me park my car, turn my engine off, remove my seatbelt, walk 100 feet to stand in line to place my order behind more customers than the drive thru lane? Then you're gonna make me walk 100 feet, back to my car, after I had to fill up my own soda and grab my own napkins? You're gonna make me walk back into a 102 degree car, sitting in the sun, crank my engine back on, cool the cabin down again, put on my seatbelt, drive my car backwards out of a stall, instead of forward, risk a wreck and then fall in, way behind the drive thru crowd, just to accomplish the same thing I would've experienced, with way less time, less effort, more safety and convenience, by using the drive thru?

Are you gonna inconvenience your customers in that same manner Mac? You gonna put them on a journey to find you or are you going to meet them along their journey?  Are they really hanging out at the fax machine? You think they go to computers and emails? Why wouldn't they be on their smart phone? It's a virtual drive thru too.  Go to where the crowds are.  Go to where the Word of Mouth is.  Go to Social and Digital Media.  The message doesn't have to be perfect, but you do have to be fast and present.  Emails and faxes are slooooooooow.  They are completely out...unless someone already knows you WELL and is expecting you.  You wouldn't need to pitch them though.  They would already know you and your product.

The method of delivering the goods has changed Mac. You don't have a chance unless you make a change and use Social Media. It's probably out of your comfort zone, but its time we all get stretched. You could offer to give away $1 million and no one would respond to an email or fax. It's reality...

Just Do It Right,
Jason Manning

Mac, just put it out there. It will get passed around if it has value. If it doesn't get passed around like "the best recipe," you need to tweek it or remake it. Users on social sites are the shotguns. You load the guns with powerful ammo. Just load the videos and make them powerful.

Mac, go to YouTube and search "Jeffrey Gitomer." You will see, what I believe to be, the master of video presentations and marketing. His 2-3 minute videos are juicy and valuable. Emulate him. Success will find you.

Looking forward to your future success. I know this is a great direction for you and your business.

Jason Manning
Jeffrey Gitomer example:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQn1ov65bQc

His style is friendly and valuable. Your videos should be Educational, Entertaining or Informational. Those are the categories you need to stay in with video creation. Some videos could touch on all three areas in the same video.

Based on the above approach, success will be based on how much your video is shared.
Load your videos on the automotive blogs. That is a great start.

RSS

Social Network for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketing, Advertising and Sales Management Professionals sharing Internet strategies and tactics

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

ADM Community is Proud of our Sponsors

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

ADM Events

April 2014
SMTWTFS

Your Support for ADM Sponsors helps Fund Scholarships and Events

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

© 2014   Created by Ralph Paglia.

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service