Automotive Digital Marketing

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Marketing, Advertising and Sales Leaders

Loading... Be Patient!
I am working on setting up wordpress as a microsite platform finally. I put this one together today and would like some feedback from the microsite community here at adm.

You can see the finished product at 2009 Ford Escape Hybrid

One thing I may work on is adf lead delivery right now it is just text or html. How critical is this?

Inventory listings. Right now they do not have any of the target vehicle in stock but will add inventory page as soon as they do.

I like the simple header so it pushes the eyes down to the content. Opinions?

Any other suggestions or feedback is greatly appreciated...

Revisions made per Shay's recommendations:

Views: 78

Replies to This ADM Discussion

Before you reply, I know that you have a video on the site but I am referring to the new players with multiple schema layers with interactive links on the video such as is offered by Veeple and SiSTer Technologies Video CarLot. Also, I couldn't find the embedded search words or meta tags but I am sure they are there - or are they? That was my real point/question but after I read my reply I realized that I forgot to qualify or mention it!
I will continually look for ways to offer more value to the dealers and help improve conversions for them. I could see adding other applications cafeteria style. Feel free to contact me.
No need, ready when or if you are - just trying to suggest some additional methods to monetize your business model. Also, again - just a thought. I have had excellent results by prioritizing the social networking aspect of a linked blog and perhaps you could position the blog link in a more prominent position on the site? Maybe something like a link under the photo like "Learn what other customers have to say about....."
Actually we are going to add a review section with star ratings for the dealership and the car as well as push back to a testimonials page on another property.

Lost of work still but that is the difference in a "static" micro site and a featured mini site. The two will not even compare as far as volume of search traffic and push button updates.

RSS

Automotive Professional Network and Resource Exchange for Car Dealers, Managers, OEM and Marketing Practitioners seeking Best Practices.

ADM Sponsor

William B. Terry
Rated by Super Lawyers

loading ...

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

ADM Consulting, LLC

Onsite/Offsite Combination ADM Consulting, LLC Professional Services
Select the maximum monthly investment you plan to make
$USD

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

SaveSave

ADM Professional Services
Phone Consultation
Topic or Issue:

Top Automotive Marketing Forum Discussions

1. BDC or Virtual BDC

Posted by Peter Stratton on February 26, 2020

Share the Best Content w/AutoMarketing Community

© 2020   Created by Ralph Paglia.   Powered by

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service