Automotive Digital Marketing ProCom

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketers and Sales Managers

Loading... Be Patient!
I'm trying to develop a social media based contest for one of my dealerships to drive engagement, but wanted to get some input from others before diving in. What's been your biggest hit? What incentives seem to drive consumer interaction the most?

Tags: contests, engagement, media, social

Views: 17

Reply to This

Replies to This ADM Discussion

Hi Jessica,

There's a dealership that posts pictures of their recent customers on fb/ms and then they offer 2 FREE Details (1 for the new customer and 1 for a non-customer of their choice). The contest is pretty simple - sort of like comics in the New Yorker magazine, they encourage the recently sold customer to ask their friends to "add a funny quote" to the picture. After 20 comments YOU choose the funnies and then YOU send the prize to the friends and friends of friends.

Here's an article that perhaps you've seen that has some good ideas in it regarding social media contests. http://mashable.com/2009/08/11/social-media-contests/

For driving social media engagement and reach you should also give our "ask-a-friend" vBack solution a look too. You can view a quick overview on this video (the password is "vback"): http://vimeo.com/11540623

I hope that helps! Have a SPECTACULAR day!

RSS

ADMPC is a Network for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketing, Advertising and Management Pros sharing Digital Strategies and Execution Tactics.

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

Onsite/Offsite Combination ADM Consulting & Coaching
Select the maximum amount you want to pay each month
$ USD

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Google Automotive Network Targeted Placement Ads

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

© 2014   Created by Ralph Paglia.

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service