Automotive Digital Marketing

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Marketing, Advertising and Sales Leaders

Loading... Be Patient!

For the most part, the vast majority of dealers are on Facebook. Most are using Twitter to some extent. Google+ and Pinterest is about 50/50 from what I've seen looking at dozens of dealers over the past couple of weeks.

What other social sites does your dealership use? Vendors, what other social sites do you recommend to your clients? Are you finding success beyond the obvious "Big 4".

YouTube, Flickr, and LinkedIn are also included, of course, but are not necessarily the same as the others in that YouTube and Flickr are more content venues than social networks and LinkedIn is really for recruiting rather than trying to increase business. What about the others? Tumblr? Foursquare? Scoop.it? Something else?

Tags: Social

Views: 761

Reply to This

Replies to This ADM Discussion

J.D. Rucker - I have used both Tumblr and Slideshare for about the same amount of time. As much as I like both sites for different reasons, I have never seen anywhere near the measurable results for dealers from Tumblr that I have seen from the right implementation of Slideshare.net... Dealers get actionable leads from Slideshare (when done the right way, not half-assed like some of the descriptions I have seen here!) and they create a repository of downloadable content, a consumer database and a highly ranked resource that converts content into index optimized keyord data.

Saw that Manny, seems a little pricey to me (selling price). With Melissa Mayer at the helm, Yahoo is in a better place, but it's probably too late for them. Plus, it's owned by Microsoft, the cutting edge of nothing. Watch Tumblr burn guys...!

RSS

Automotive Professional Network and Resource Exchange for Car Dealers, Managers, OEM and Marketing Practitioners seeking Best Practices.

ADM Sponsor

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

ADM Consulting, LLC

Onsite/Offsite Combination ADM Consulting, LLC Professional Services
Select the maximum monthly investment you plan to make
$USD

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

Top Automotive Marketing Forum Discussions

1. Best VPN

Posted by Christie on March 22, 2019

Share the Best Content w/AutoMarketing Community

© 2019   Created by Ralph Paglia.   Powered by

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service