Automotive Digital Marketing ProCom

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketers and Sales Managers

Loading... Be Patient!
Given the challenges that we have all faced over the last few months, there has been a drive to grow web traffic in new no-cost (low-cost) ways. Keeping this in mind what new things have you done to drive traffic to your site?
Gerald Bentley
Honda of Tiffany Springs
www.hondaoftiffanysprings.com

Tags: What, are, doing, drive, new, things, to, traffic, website?, you, More…your

Views: 6

Reply to This

Replies to This ADM Discussion

I have many dealers that use My Space and FaceBook and ways to bring people to their wedbsite with no cost. I also suggest marketing the person that runs the internet department. The more outside the box thinking that is done you are one step ahead of the competition. Live Chat is new and very cost effective if someone is available to talk to the customer when they message in. The first one to answer the call for a sale in question (e-mail, text, call usually always gets the sale).
Hey Gerald,
I`ve been exposing our websites all around the Internet via videos for the last three years, which has had an effect on our website traffic. View our sites at www.VWHotDeals.com & www.DouglasAutoGroup.com

Also I show up in quite a few social networks, i.e. FaceBook, MySpace , You Tube to name a few.

Ken Beam
E-Commerce Mgr.

Douglas Auto Group
491 Morris Ave.
Summit New Jersey
Our monthly newsletter helps maintain constant communication with your current owners, service customers, and prospects. The entire newsletter is designed with your website in mind, with numerous (I have seen as many as 25) links driving traffic back to your website where customers can submit a lead and start the sales cycle or schedule a service appointment. This can easily affect the bottom line for both sales and fixed ops, While our services are not free, the return - in relation to the cost - can be sizable, and we will work with you to build an example newsletter for your dealership at no cost. That way you can see exactly what to expect without investing. If you would like some more information you can email me at Matthew@drivingrevenue.biz
Just out of curisoty, how many people view your site every month? And what are you doing now? Are you in the social networking side of it, do you do pay-per click? AutoTrader.com partner? Cars.com? Are you seeing a huge return there?

RSS

ADMPC is a Network for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketing, Advertising and Management Pros sharing Digital Strategies and Execution Tactics.

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

Onsite/Offsite Combination ADM Consulting & Coaching
Select the maximum amount you want to pay each month
$ USD

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Google Automotive Network Targeted Placement Ads

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

Share the Best Content w/AutoMarketing Community

© 2014   Created by Ralph Paglia.

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service