Automotive Digital Marketing

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Marketing, Advertising and Sales Leaders

Loading... Be Patient!

What is the Ideal Facebook Post for a Car Dealer?

I was checking out my wall stream on Facebook and came across a post by Scott Monty at Ford referencing the following Infographic. After checking it out, it seemed far too useful and practical not to share with the AM Professional Community.  Please comment on your thoughts regarding these objectives for a dealership's Facebook posts... You can also subscribe to Scott Monty's Facebook posts by visiting his profile at https://www.facebook.com/scott.monty

"Many brands today are posting on Facebook as a means of connecting with their customers and prospects. However, very few have mastered the basics such as the ideal post length, use of imagery, use of color and linking. When used correctly, these small improvements will add up to increased engagement on your posts and extend the viral reach of your messages. So, what makes a perfect Facebook post? Let this blueprint be your guide." -- http://blogs.salesforce.com

Tags: Car, Dealer?, Facebook, Ideal, Post, What, a, for, is, the

Views: 389

Reply to This

Replies to This ADM Discussion

I love this breakdown...thanks Ralph!

You are welcome, Ashley... This format pretty much follows the process that I have evolved into after doing a lot of posting on Facebook for dealers, myself and for ADM ad AutoCon.  The one thing I do all too often is include lengthy copy, which this infographic has me reconsidering.

RSS

Automotive Professional Network and Resource Exchange for Car Dealers, Managers, OEM and Marketing Practitioners seeking Best Practices.

ADM Sponsor

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

ADM Consulting, LLC

Onsite/Offsite Combination ADM Consulting, LLC Professional Services
Select the maximum monthly investment you plan to make
$USD

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

Top Automotive Marketing Forum Discussions

Share the Best Content w/AutoMarketing Community

© 2019   Created by Ralph Paglia.   Powered by

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service