Automotive Digital Marketing ProCom

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketers and Sales Managers

Loading... Be Patient!

What is the best business advice you have ever received?

ActivEngage would like to know what has guided you along the path to prosperity.  Please share the words of wisdom that mentors, experts or colleagues have shared with you so that we can help others find success.  

We look forward to your replies.

Justin

Social Media Community Director

ActivEngage

www.activengage.com

Tags: active, activengage, automotive, car, chat, dealer, dealership, engage, internet, live, More…marketing, service, smith, software, solution, solutions, system, todd, vendors, website, websites

Views: 121

Reply to This

Replies to This ADM Discussion

Thank you to everyone who participated in this discussion.  I am positive that your input and comments have and will continue to help those just starting out in the auto industry or seeking guidance from auto industry professionals.  I will be compiling all of your wonderful advice into an ActivEngage blog which I will post in this discussion as well.  

If you do not want your advice or name included in the blog post, please let me know.  Otherwise, stay tuned for the link.  

Again, I greatly appreciate your support and words of wisdom.

Justin

Social Media Community Director

ActivEngage

www.activengageblog.com

You are never sorry when you "go for it."

"The only way to get the best of an argument is to avoid it."  Thank you Dale Carnegie

This is something that I keep in my signature block on my emails because I want to be reminded of this daily:

"Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet.  Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, vision cleared, ambition inspired and success achieved"~ Helen Keller

My second favorite quote "Mistakes are proof that you are trying"

Or as my favorite bumper sticker reads....

"I HAD a life but my JOB ate it!"

The most important part of your company is the front line.  Everyone else is support.  Listen to the front line and watch it closely.  It's where your customer is at.  It is where battles are lost or won.

Jason Manning

I don't remember where I heard it, but here it is:

"The Golden Rules is great, 'treat customers how you'd like to be treated', but how about the Platinum Rule, 'treat customers how they wish to be treated'."  Takes a lot more thought and insight to get to know a customer or client and communicate/deal with them in a manner that they appreciate.

"They don't care what you know until they know that you care"

Hey Automotive Professionals,

See if your advice made it into the ActivEngage blogs: 

http://livechat.ae/lUz171

http://livechat.ae/profad

If your advice is not listed, be patient.  A third installment is yet to come.  

Share these links on your twitter and facebook accounts to share your advice with your friends and colleagues (and to brag about how wise and influential you are).

Thanks again to everyone who participated!

Justin

RSS

ADMPC is a Network for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketing, Advertising and Management Pros sharing Digital Strategies and Execution Tactics.

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

Onsite/Offsite Combination ADM Consulting & Coaching
Select the maximum amount you want to pay each month
$ USD

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Google Automotive Network Targeted Placement Ads

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

© 2014   Created by Ralph Paglia.

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service