Automotive Digital Marketing

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Marketing, Advertising and Sales Leaders

Loading... Be Patient!

What is the best business advice you have ever received?

ActivEngage would like to know what has guided you along the path to prosperity.  Please share the words of wisdom that mentors, experts or colleagues have shared with you so that we can help others find success.  

We look forward to your replies.

Justin

Social Media Community Director

ActivEngage

www.activengage.com

Tags: active, activengage, automotive, car, chat, dealer, dealership, engage, internet, live, More…marketing, service, smith, software, solution, solutions, system, todd, vendors, website, websites

Views: 231

Reply to This

Replies to This ADM Discussion

Actually, I'm with Bruce!!!!!!!

In life and business...

Always, treat people the way you want to be treated!

"Kiss it until you can kick it.  Until then...head down, shovel full." - My father always told me that.

If your life was a business would you invest it?

My best business advice  = 2 quotes.

They come to mind when things get tough or I face a tough critic with my business. It's what keeps me and my business going!

"Don't let anyone tell you that you can't do something... just because they can't do it."

&

"If small business was easy, everyone would work for themselves".

Luis Tovar

http://www.DealershipApps.com

Don't ever do anything that you wouldn't want to see reported on the front page of the New York Times.

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt." - Abe Lincoln

"Measure twice, cut once - think twice, have a sandwich and think some more before making a j****** out of yourself." - Mom

Become the most positive and enthusiastic person you know.

Be humble and polite.

But don't let anyone push you around

My favorite! "You can't ride two horses with one ass. Get help!"
John, THAT is something I have not heard said in over 40 years of working for a living, but is both priceless and true! Thanks for an anecdote that I am determined to use in the future!
Johnny G - Oh man that is great!! Love it! Haha! Also another mindset I have learned to understand well " Those who knows the least always argues the most"
"Follow your bliss!" by Joseph Campbell.  If you do what you enjoy and have a passion for, you will excell.
"Leaders are Readers." - Jim Rohn

RSS

Automotive Professional Network and Resource Exchange for Car Dealers, Managers, OEM and Marketing Practitioners seeking Best Practices.

ADM Sponsor

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

ADM Consulting, LLC

Onsite/Offsite Combination ADM Consulting, LLC Professional Services
Select the maximum monthly investment you plan to make
$USD

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

Top Automotive Marketing Forum Discussions

Share the Best Content w/AutoMarketing Community

© 2019   Created by Ralph Paglia.   Powered by

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service