Automotive Digital Marketing

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Marketing, Advertising and Sales Leaders

Loading... Be Patient!

Our selling methodology has us at 31.9% penetration in November and 24.7% in December (so far)...with leads of 122 and 85 respectively.  So I'm confident we can sell!  

My current staff can handle twice the lead volume (maybe 120% more).  Any resources I should look at?   

Tags: auto, automotive, car, dealer, dealership, finance, leads, marketing, special

Views: 311

Reply to This

Replies to This ADM Discussion

Tom, what are you currently doing right now in your internet sales department that working really well for you?  I may have some suggestions you could look at trying.

What's working well? 

Selling methodology; BDC monitoring of appointments, telephony reports, and client interaction; current lead providers (car, dtc, L-bid, AFL, and a few others); Our own site traffic (plus we've just started a new SEM strategy with Showroom logic - Not enough analytics yet); and an incredibly well-versed Spi-Fi Finance Manager who knows every program of every spi-fi lender.

Sorry about the delay (in my responding), Manny!

Great info buddy.  I totally agree with where your conversation (and company) is heading!  We're expanding our site content RIGHT NOW with 3 more FINANCE APP links along with building a stand-alone FI page to be launched through our Sales Rep E-newsletter campaigns and through our Community Outreach Program.

If we suck at it, I'll contact you for a full review.

I have developed and trained special finance departments and all of these ideas are great.  I have found that you have to have more than one bullet in your gun with lenders and lead sources.  One that you have not mentioned is trigger leads.  Those created off someone who has had their credit pulled by an auto dealer or lender in the last 24 hours.  It has been my experience that when they have a 550 or below beacon, they rarely buy in the first try, especially if they happen upon a less than aggressive dealership.  Any thoughts on this?

Hey Lisa!  Thanks for the thoughts.  I started working with a company on "trigger" leads just 2 weeks ago (I was skeptical).  If I don't get ROI of 300% on any 3rd party marketing programs, I kill them.  So far, though (it's pretty early in the BETA), the return is larger.  We're working with a company based out of Western Michigan.

I have been thinking of getting Trigger leads as well.  I'm in Oregon.  Wondering if anyone knows of a good company to work with.

RSS

Automotive Professional Network and Resource Exchange for Car Dealers, Managers, OEM and Marketing Practitioners seeking Best Practices.

ADM Sponsor

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

ADM Consulting, LLC

Onsite/Offsite Combination ADM Consulting, LLC Professional Services
Select the maximum monthly investment you plan to make
$USD

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

Top Automotive Marketing Forum Discussions

1. Best VPN

Posted by Christie on March 22, 2019

Share the Best Content w/AutoMarketing Community

© 2019   Created by Ralph Paglia.   Powered by

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service