Automotive Digital Marketing ProCom

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketers and Sales Managers

Loading... Be Patient!
I wanted to take a second to point out some of the significant changes to our inventory management software over the last 6 months. As well as an overview of our new ad hoc inventory reporting module.

1. Extremely powerful Silverlight based ad hoc inventory reporting
2. KBB, NADA, Black Book integration
3. Real time comparison of market pricing
4. Video integration. Send vehicle videos to AutoTrader.com, Cars.com, YouTube

Ok, so I'm sure you're thinking custom inventory reporting doesn't sound like a big deal, so bare with me here.

You can select from over 50 different columns and build a VIEW of your inventory any way you want. Select the columns, the order you want them, how you want them sorted, and even how you want to filter the data. Save your own views and easily pull them up at anytime and even export them right to Excel.

If that wasn't cool enough, check out some of these wicked features:

How about the ability to search based on NADA bookouts? Bank approved the customer for 115% of NADA and some other stipulations? No problem. We'll tell you which vehicle you can make the most profit on.

How about the ability to enter in a term, APR, and down payment and quickly estimate what payments would be on your entire inventory? They want payments under $450? No problem.

How about the ability to compare your inventory directly to local market pricing? (this screenshot is a little harder to decipher)

Which vehicles have a price greater than a KBB, NADA or Black Book bookout?
Cars with no photos?
Aged units?
Cars with no videos?

Anything you can dream up you can very easily create a view for and save. Very easy to use and lightning fast because it was written in Silverlight.

Welcome to the Next Generation of Inventory Management!

Now imagine this powerful ad hoc reporting for your CRM system... :-)

Matt Watson
CTO
VinSolutions

Tags: inventory

Views: 112

Reply to This

Replies to This ADM Discussion

Hey Matt,

Excellent enhancements that were obviously crafted based on real world selling processes. Silverlight is still only a tool - it is the hands that use it that provide the value. In other words, don't credit the tool without taking a few bows as the builder.

Unfortunately, now I'll have to ask for another demo to stay on top of the next generation for my clients so - call me! After all, what are friends for.,
That is a great looking system Matt! Looks like you guys put a ton of work into it. I had looked into Silverlight a while ago, so it's nice to see that someone else is taking advantage of the technology in the automobile field. Very clean looking. I've been busy feed scouring these past few weeks, but now that your updates are I look forward to working with you again on the exports. Send me an email early this week as we can't wait to get on the list of exports for you guys! We can talk about that format if you still have any issues. Again, congratulations!
Custom, ad hoc inventory reporting is pretty awesome. Nobody else in the industry that I know of offers this.
Is this similar to what V-auto provides?
We have some similar features. We have real time market pricing comparisons, and a full book out module.

The big advantage is it is built in to our desking tool for trade appraisals and inventory management tool for pricing.
Matt,

Other than it's built on Silverlight, their are many companies doing the same things already. VAuto does all that and then some. Inventory management systems that send video, photos, reporting, aged units, match data with APR, payment and trade info has been around for a while. I remember Universal Zurich Financial had a platform like it. Dealers never used the match feature cause all data had to be inputed. Vehicle values change monthly.

Question? Does this tool update vehicle values from KBB and NADA automatically?

With many desking tools, and inventory management tools that do both, how does your tool differ? As you stated their is nothing out there like it?

Clarence
Our vehicle bookout values automatically recalculate once a week.

Inventory management is a pretty broad term that could mean a lot of things. vAuto is a vehicle pricing and stocking tool, and a very good one at that. But we do tons of things they don't do, just as they do a few we don't do.

Clarence, I would be more than glad to have one of our sales people give you a demo if you want to really see what we do. A demo is worth a thousand words.
Matt I would love a demo.
No problem, I'll have someone get in touch
Liquid Motors does all of the things you have discussed as well. There are several great vendors out theirwho are doign the same type of things.

www.liquidmotors.com

Mark
Interesting... I've just never seen or heard of anything similar.

We have a very powerful custom reporting module that puts the dealer in 100% control of creating any type of report they want based on dozens of fields and includes charts and graphs. Our users have created thousands of their own custom reports in addition to our built in reports. It is pretty cool and there is nothing better than putting the user in control.

Even better is this reporting engine also works for entire CRM and you don't need a computer science degree to use it.

RSS

ADMPC is a Network for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketing, Advertising and Management Pros sharing Digital Strategies and Execution Tactics.

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Google Automotive Network Targeted Placement Ads

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

© 2014   Created by Ralph Paglia.

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service