Automotive Digital Marketing Professional Community

ADM serves Car Dealers, Automotive Marketing Pros and Internet Sales Managers

Loading... Be Patient!
I am posting this discussion to share with you a new product that we had setup at my dealership. At first I was against this product because I thought it would threaten my job security as a BDC manager. I was wrong! Not only has it secured my job security it has made me the Hero at my dealership this month! It is always nice when a BDC manager gets to be the hero, too often what we do is not recognized. The product is called CallRevu. You can learn more about it at this website www.CallRevu.com. Basically what it does is save me hours of listening to calls and lets me focus on the calls I need to address quickly. CallRevu records, tracks and even listens to every call, then they send either a "real time alert" to myself or my sales managers alerting us quickly if there is a missed opportunity and CallRevu transcribes all the calls and provides us with a summary report every morning. I can focus my training to the BDC reps based on the report and I can praise other reps for an outstanding job without sitting for hours listening to calls. We have increase our sales appts this month with CallRevu because it allows us to find missed opportunities or dropped calls quickly and call the customers back and set up appointments. CallRevu offers a Free 5 day trial. I would take them up on this and be the hero at your dealership too. Tell them Kirstie from Condor Auto Group referred you.

Tags: Automotive, BDC, CallRevu, Manager, Phone, Traffic, Training, tools

Views: 71

Reply to This

Replies to This ADM Discussion

Hi Chip. Glad to see you made it aboard! I was quite impressed with your site and the services that you provide. I would have never thought of half of them and, quite frankly, I'm glad that you are out there doing them. Next time I have a potential client call me and ask about that type of service, I know who to send them too.
Welcome to ADM Chip......since you're online now, can you please give me an idea of what the cost of your service is? Email me via ADM if you don't want to post it here. Thanks!
Chris,

Thanks for asking... our website has the contract info at www.callrevu.com

We currently offer $2.19 per call with 5 free Tracking Lines, Daily Report, And Executive Summary in which the metrics (Appt Setting %, etc) are reviewed and compared to our total dealer group around the country.

At $2.49 we include 10 free tracking lines and add "Real Time Alerts", via Text, to issues that can't wait till the next day to make or save a sale, or mitigate a CSI issue.

Service is 24/7. Let me know if the website is helpful!

Chip
Thanks Chip!
Mayweather vs. Pacquiao

Oh come on, don’t go off board! I have been waiting over a year for some healthy disagreements. Everyday its, “He makes a good point”, “Wonderful idea”, “I love my competition”, “We are all in this together”, and on and on! Hey, business is a “Competition of Ideas” and we can play all nice, but if you want to succeed, you need to crush. This aint no Kumbaya! Let it rip! 
You know what they say: Be careful what you wish for. LOL.

My husband might tell you that I can crush people and make them feel good about it. HAHA
@ Todd - Well said and I agree with you 100%... Ooops, wait a minute, uh, actually I think you are an idiot for suggesting that critical debate furthers any type of meaningful insight!!! OBVIOUSLY, one of these two suppliers MUST BE better than the other one, this world is surely not big enough to support two types of customer contact monitoring and revue process suppliers... Or, whatever it is that these two do... Hey, that brings something up... Why would I be crazy enough to let someone else listen to me when I flip out on customers during a phone call?
Ralph, excuse me? I love ADM and have learned so much. I don’t think there is a better place to go. With that said, you just reminded me that “Face to Face” is still the best and Email has no personality. I was just in a good mood this morning, having some fun with these guys to lighten it up a little bit, before it got too serious. I even put a little “smiley face” just to make sure it was not taken seriously. I believe that is the universal code for just having some fun. Amy got it, but you didn’t.

Speaking of which, one of the biggest challenges dealerships have is simply finding a way to build trust and some type of relationship with customers who want to hide behind a computer and become someone they are not and say things they would never say in person. People still buy or don’t buy primarily based on feelings so if they feel good about you, they will buy. So how does a car salesperson disarm a customer and make car buying fun again if it’s all Emails and Text? Mr. Ferris has some of the best ideas by far on how to accomplish this.

I really wish you wouldn’t have called me an idiot but we can talk more about that later. You are a leader here and people like me enjoy your topics and information. Calling me names just does nothing for you but Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.
LOL... You are Soooo right... I was TRYING (in vain) to be funny! Didn't you see the sarcasm in what i wrote? I was trying to make fun of the fact that you said too many people agree with each other and compliment each other online... So, I was starting to agree and compliment you when i suddenly realized I was doing what you said was so boring, so I switched mid-stream and started insulting you and pseudo-disagreeing with you...

Obviously, I do not think you are an idiot, there is no chance of that!
But, it does prove a point... When we are trying to sell something, anything, especially something as complex as a car sale, there are far too many ways the written word can be misinterpreted, misspelled, miss-communicated in a manner that blows a deal... BTW, that is a great message when seeking a customer's phone number. I have explained that reasoning for years and it has worked more often than not.

Soooo... Please understand that I was trying to compliment you because I absolutely agree with your comments, and I love it when there is spirited debate and people present opposing viewpoints... Not only that, but I can prove to you that debate, argument and disagreement drives a ton a traffic to any community like ADM when it happens... I have the Google Analytic reports to prove it!
@Amy - Nice Job and way to keep a level head.

@Jerry - muhahaha - Get a life....

It is dumb interactions like this that keep people away from social sites.
Paul,

I received several e-mails from various people thanking me for saying what I said.

Be glad I am not a member of your online community, since I would certainly have something to say about the "dumb interaction" or what I would refer to as "slanderous interaction" that goes on over there. And that is exactly why I stay away from your site.
As an addendum, if you notice the totally generic tone of Alan's posts(besides the fact that he is proud of me and I appreciate that greatly), you will also see that he did include this little sentence "even if you don't become her client she'd be happy to help you find out more information". I am always more than willing to help people, whether I get paid or not as I don't think there is enough "niceness" going on in the world. I believe wholeheartedly in Karma and what goes around comes around. So, if anyone on this forum wants someone to contact CallRevu on their behalf for rates, I am more than happy to oblige no strings attached!

RSS

Social Network for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketing, Advertising and Sales Management Professionals sharing Internet strategies and tactics

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

© 2014   Created by Ralph Paglia.

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service