Automotive Digital Marketing ProCom

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketers and Sales Managers

Loading... Be Patient!

Vocus The Best Social Media Marketing Strategy and Tactical Planning Tool
Build Your Own Social Media StrategyThe New App from Vocus!
Take Six Fast Steps to Social Media Success! Start Now

The best person to build your social media strategy is you. And we just made it easy. 

We took the best social media research out there: Marketing Sherpa's Social Media Roadmap and 2010/2011 Benchmark Reports. We turned it into an interactive tool that lets you create a custom strategy tailored exactly to your needs. 

In just six steps, you drag–and–drop your goals, answer questions and select the route and resources that are right for you. The tool does the rest, building you a 35–page workbook with a detailed plan based on your choices. You'll find insight, next steps, worksheets, links to resources, and data that shows you where you stand compared to your industry peers. 

Explore it at your own pace, decide where you want to go, and even take away a blank workbook if you want to do it alone. You're in control—and it's totally free! 

Start Now

WWW.VOCUS.COM  

Vocus, Inc. | About Vocus | Customer Success Stories 
12051 Indian Creek Ct |Beltsville, MD 20705 | 1.800.345.5572 
© 2003-2011, Vocus Inc. All rights reserved

Tags: Media, Six, Social, Steps, Success!, Vocus, to

Views: 396

Reply to This

Replies to This ADM Discussion

Wow, that is so cool!  I sent the link to my home email so I can work on it from there without being interrupted.  Thanks Ralph!
Tom - This is the most comprehensive social media marketing strategy and tactical planning software I have seen to date... I predict that others will try to copy this application's thoroughness and user input methodology.
Vocus is good for helping you see the big picture but is a little light when it comes to the details of implementing a Social Media strategy.
Justin - You may be right... Did you run the application all the way through to the generation of the PDF report?
I did.  Now it's time to get creative and fill out the worksheets

This is a great tool for anyone with a business period!

Thanks for posting Ralph!

Mike

Michael - After going through the entire process and studying the PDF report, and the resource links provided in that report, I felt the same way, which is why I wanted to share it with the ADM Community.

This Vocus Tool is great for frameworking a Social Media strategy. Everyone will have different goals so leaving the flexibility of designing your own unique plan is a nice touch. Just wish they would leave out resource links that are just headlines without content.

RSS

ADMPC is a Network for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketing, Advertising and Management Pros sharing Digital Strategies and Execution Tactics.

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

Onsite/Offsite Combination ADM Consulting & Coaching
Select the maximum amount you want to pay each month
$ USD

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Google Automotive Network Targeted Placement Ads

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

Top 5 Automotive Marketing Forum Discussions - 30 Days

2. Dealership Website SEO

Posted by Kim Essenmacher on February 15, 2014

Share the Best Content w/AutoMarketing Community

© 2014   Created by Ralph Paglia.

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service