Automotive Digital Marketing

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Marketing, Advertising and Sales Leaders

Loading... Be Patient!

I've seen a lot of stupid stuff in my day, but nothing tops what I am about to share with you. First let's provide a little background.

Meet Stan Sher,

Stan is 30 years old and considers himself a legendary trainer in the automotive industry. He's the President of his own training company that employs one person, himself. Stan has been trying to make a name for himself, but due to a lack of talent and poor choices, his company has never amounted to much more than worthless self promotion. Sean Bradley took Stan Sher under his wing and gave him a job at Dealer Synergy, but Stan was unmanageable and was eventually fired. Stan then proceeded to bad mouth his previous employer and continues doing so on a regular basis. Since leaving Sean, Stan has not done much as a consultant. A few people have given him a chance as a speaker, but he's not a very good presenter. With no revenue coming in, Stan has taken many jobs working at dealerships, not as a consultant, but as an employee. Most of these jobs have lasted less than two months and generally end in termination. I can''t begin to name the countless dealerships where this has happened. Perhaps somebody else can make the list. Reason for termination in most cases; does not play nice with others and lack of talent. With options and money running low, Stan ended up taking a job delivering Pizza's to make ends meet. Rumor has it he's now working at another dealership selling vehicles (more on that below).

Over the last several years, Stan has proceeded to alienate countless people including myself. I once tried to help him buy offering solid business advice only to watch it go in one ear and out the other. This now leads to Stan's recent idiotic move as seen by the pictures below that represent a real email sent to Elise Kepharts dealer principal.

Many of you know Elise as the Youtubediva. Elise is one of kind and she's one of the best automotive salespeople you will ever meet. She did not deserve this letter being sent to the owners of her dealership. She's a top producer at her store, and I am sure the owner recognized he was dealing with an idiot.

I believe in Karma and there's a reason Stan is delivering Pizza's. I also believe the community needs to be rid of Stan Sher. I would like to see him banned from all automotive websites and publications. I and many others have defriended him on facebook and suggest you do the same. I will publicly boycott any publication or service that allows him to have an audience.

As I am writing this I am getting additional messages from people who are being attacked by Stan. Another female working in a dealership just told me her owner got a similar message. And sadly a third person just messaged saying their manager got an e-mail as well. Stanley Esposito got the following harassing text message from Stan this morning.

Stan can't afford an attorney on a pizza delivery boy salary. Jim confirmed he never got a letter from an attorney representing Stan.

I can't imagine Stanley was the CEO of his own worthless company and then had to deliver pizza's to pay the rent. Nope I can't imagine Stanley would ever dream of that. Notice the part about how he ruined a friends girlfriends career. Apparently she happened to look at Stan's bank account and saw few deposits and many overdraft fees. When she called out his BS, he contacted the bank and had her fired for sharing his bank info. She probably should not have done that, but I wouldn't treat a friend like that.

Business owner of a national company? There is a classic example of the Stan delusion!

Pizza delivery boy, entrepreneur, it's all the same thing. His last text message cracks me up. He actually thinks he's on the same level as Grant Cardone. He's even said that publicly. And telling Stanley to go walk the lot and grab an up," that's the funniest part of all this since Stan is in fact a car salesperson at Dick Greenfield CDJ. You can even see his name on the employee page (no photo yet). Stanley even called the dealership as a phone up and got Stan Sher. Get this, Stan never even asked for his name.

So there you have it folks, the real Stan Sher story!

I now ask you to take action. Defriend him on facebook. Ralph Paglia, please ban him from ADM. Those who own publications, please do not allow him an audience. Stan will eventually go away if ignored. There's no place for him in automotive. Giving him an audience allows him to continue his delusion, which is not good for Stan. He will eventually hit rock bottom and hopefully start over in a new industry. Maybe he'll learn some lessons, but I highly doubt that.

I now hear he's calling my customers telling them they should cancel Phone Ninjas. This village idiot just doesn't know when to quit.

Thank you!

Tags: Dealer, Sher, Stan, etraining

Views: 451

Reply to This

Replies to This ADM Discussion

The Alpha Dawg... On point and stirring up the pot (simultaneously) . Gota dig "The Dawg"! :)

Self proclaimed training guru Stan the Salesman handles a phone shopper. Spoiler alert, it's not good! Coach Susie schools Stan on the proper techniques for handling a phone shopper. The people I played it for are in disbelieve that this person is qualified to work in a dealership. Enjoy the call:Listen Here!

RSS

Automotive Professional Network and Resource Exchange for Car Dealers, Managers, OEM and Marketing Practitioners seeking Best Practices.

ADM Sponsor

William B. Terry
Rated by Super Lawyers

loading ...

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

ADM Consulting, LLC

Onsite/Offsite Combination ADM Consulting, LLC Professional Services
Select the maximum monthly investment you plan to make
$USD

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

SaveSave

ADM Professional Services
Phone Consultation
Topic or Issue:

Top Automotive Marketing Forum Discussions

2. BDC or Virtual BDC

Posted by Peter Stratton on February 26, 2020

Share the Best Content w/AutoMarketing Community

© 2020   Created by Ralph Paglia.   Powered by

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service