Automotive Digital Marketing

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Marketing, Advertising and Sales Leaders

Loading... Be Patient!
What is Video SEO?
Google ranks video content from YouTube, AOL and others very high in their rankings. By posting videos on YouTube, you can easily gain additional exposure for your dealership, at NO COST!

How about some examples?
Search Google for "2009 Buick LaCrosse Roxboro". The top 6 rankings are all from a video posted on YouTube that was the re-published to additional websites by YouTube as well.

Search Google for "2004 Dodge Durango Indianapolis". Top ranking is a YouTube video on Aol Autos.

You can use your pre-owned inventory to compete for dozens of keywords that you would normally not be able to compete for.

So how do I do it?

Sign up for a free Youtube account and start uploading videos. The trick though comes with the proper titles, descriptions, and keywords of your videos. (VinSolutions software will automatically optimize that for you.). You can record digital video with most any snapshot or video camera these days.

What is the easiest way to take videos of vehicles?

VinSolutions VinCamera is the only solution available to easily capture videos and upload them to the Internet. Simple select the stock # within the camera's software and take your video. Connect it to your PC and let our software take care of the tedious resizing & uploading.

What else can I do with videos?
VinSolutions can also help you send your videos to your website, Cars.com, AutoTrader.com and more. Upload videos of your staff, dealership, TV commercials and more. Via our ILM and CRM, you can also easily email these videos to your prospects.

http://www.vinsolutions.com

Tags: seo, videos, vinsolutions

Views: 139

Reply to This

Replies to This ADM Discussion

I would argue there are significantly more than 1 option to easily record your own video. A nice digital camcorder that records to hard disc is much easier to use than the VINCamera. That said, your main point I agree with, video is a great way to gain traffic and we use it all the time to drive traffic to our dealerships websites.
Resolution and the contrast are pretty good. Seems like they can hold the camera pretty steady. Looks like a good solution for shoot and go. They could use some tips on shortening up the length though-should keep it to 1.5 minutes or less. If they don't do narration they should highlight the features with some text in the video as well. If not at each feature then at the start so people know what to focus on while they watch it.
What's interesting is in the Indy demo link you provided there were additional videos linked to that were for a competing dealer who was using SiSter Technologies. I am not saying that is a bad thing, just that dealers who are not utilizing video SEO for used inventory will get less opportunity for their inventory to be seen.

RSS

Automotive Professional Network and Resource Exchange for Car Dealers, Managers, OEM and Marketing Practitioners seeking Best Practices.

ADM Sponsor

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

ADM Consulting, LLC

Onsite/Offsite Combination ADM Consulting, LLC Professional Services
Select the maximum monthly investment you plan to make
$USD

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

Top Automotive Marketing Forum Discussions

Share the Best Content w/AutoMarketing Community

© 2019   Created by Ralph Paglia.   Powered by

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service