Automotive Digital Marketing

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketers and Sales Managers

Loading... Be Patient!

Does anyone have any standout Digital/SEO Marketing Solutions that have worked well and have stood out amongst their competition?

Tags: Cadillac, Dealer, Luxury, Marketing, Media, Optimization, SEO, Social, Unique

Views: 50

Reply to This

Replies to This ADM Discussion

Hello Jacob

I see you posted this Sept 8th. Are you still interested in exploring innovative Digital Marketing Solutions? If you have ten minutes let's set up a conference call/Screen Share to show you what we have.

We have something Revolutionary. We have acquired the ID of every mobile device in the United States - 1.3 Billion and counting.

That means we have the mobile ID of every car buyer in your market and we know exactly when they enter the market to buy.

We then hammer them with your best offer and we give you a money back guarantee:

We guarantee that we will send you a rock bottom minimum of 45 Highly Qualified High Intent to Purchase Buyers in the first 30 days or you get your money back.

We offer the Ups we have to our dealers on an exclusive basis. That means once you sign up with us the Ups that we capture we send them to you and you alone.

And then we also give you exclusivity on your conquest sales. We will not allow any other dealership to target the competitors you designate as your targets when you sign up.

This is truly a cradle-to-grave comprehensive digital marketing program. I can explain the whole thing to you in about ten minutes. Send me an email at dferrell@salesslice.com to set up a time for us to speak. I promise you won't regret it.

RSS

ADMPC is a Network for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketing, Advertising and Management Pros sharing Digital Strategies and Execution Tactics.

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

ADM Consulting, LLC

Onsite/Offsite Combination ADM Consulting & Coaching
Select the maximum amount you want to pay each month
$USD

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

Share the Best Content w/AutoMarketing Community

© 2018   Created by Ralph Paglia.   Powered by

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service