Automotive Digital Marketing

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Marketing, Advertising and Sales Leaders

Loading... Be Patient!
We are coming up to the Fall Conference season with Sean Bradley's Dealer Synergy Sessions in Atlanta, J. D. Power's Automotive Internet Roundtable (AIR) in Las Vegas, and Mike Roscoe's Digital Dealer Conference in Nashville, along with several other digital marketing related events coming up one right after the next... All leading up to the grand finale, the big NADA Conference in February 2010. Which ones do you plan on attending and why?

Personally, I feel enormously privileged to be participating in 2 of my perennial favorites; Digital Dealer in Nashville, and the J. D. Power and Associates AIR event in Las Vegas... Plus, for the first time since the 2007 AutoSuccess Magazine event in Las Vegas, I will be facilitating a workshop at the Dealer Synergy Sessions that are in Atlanta this year. So, I am obviously biased and would recommend all three conferences for dealers and managers... But, I believe each is different and have variations on what benefits they each offer to automotive digital marketing professionals.

What's your opinion? Would love to see ADM professionals chime in on which ones they plan to attend and why...

In order of their calendar dates, each image below is linked to the respective sponsor's web site detailing the event and providing registration access:

Tags: 7th Digital Dealer Conference, J. D. Power Automotive Internet Roundtable, Synergy Sessions, The Conference Season, Which Digital Marketing Conferences to Attend, car dealer conference

Views: 79

Reply to This

Replies to This ADM Discussion

I'll definitely be at Digital Dealer 7. This being my first one I'm very excited. I'm hoping for Synergy Sessions as well but it's gonna have to be a personal vaca. Seems worth it to me though!
I agree with Stan Sher's comments regarding all three (3) Conferences. As much as all three have different content, etc., we are (as we all are in these economic times) trying to be judicious with our investment in Conferences this year. As we are committed to ADM being the Automotive Marketing and Advertising Professional's online exchange for strategy, tactics, resources and very productive networking (The April Conference in Las Vegas was a greart success for us and we are now networking with many of the "movers and shakers" of our industry!) We are committed to the continued success and expansion of ADM and plan to definitely attend the ADM Conference in Nashville in October. The J.D. Power & Associates Conference and the Synergy Sessions will be great resources though in being practical, we will only invest in the ADM Conference and we will certainly be present at NADA..
Ill be at the 7th Digital Dealer Conference I'll be presenting two seminars Entitled:

YouTube Video Walk-Around
Will Keep you Ahead of the Competition

Step-by-step instruction on how to get it done: point, shoot, post
In the past year I have done over 350 video workarounds and 60 customer testimonials for my web site that I have hosted on You Tube. In the first year the videos have over 20,000 views. Nothing I have done in the 18 years of selling cars has had a faster return on my time and effort than this. Two days after posting my first five videos, a customer walked into the showroom and said: “Hey, you are the guy in the video!”

You will receive all the info you need to have video up and running in one hour. Also, let me show you some short cuts I have learned in the last year that will save you time and effort. By the way, did I mention this is free technology? Wow, I wish some would have gave me all this information. I had to figure it out on my own. You don’t have to!

The second presentation has been part of the 2007, 2008, 2009 Spring Conferences

The One-Man Internet Department
How to get ahead and stay ahead by doing it yourself

Are you a “Jack of all trades”? Do you need to be one when it comes to your Internet department? This is the seminar for you. We will discuss a little bit of everything. Included will be tips and tricks that I have learned from the past 10 years at one store, with one web site, and one guy – the Internet guy!

Topics to be discussed:

Your relationship with your owner/manager
Your relationship with your computer
Your relationship with your customer
Advertise for $5 a day or $50 a month
Who, what, where, why, and how to spend your money
Sew it up! Make sure you are in control of the leads
Brand yourself
Free inventory, video, free video e-mail, free chat, free online listings

Tim,

I love your video clip promoting Digital Dealer #7... It not only provides a great reason for people to attend, but it also shows the power of "Affiliate Marketing" that Mike Roscoe is smart enough to tap into with presenters like you, me and so many others on the conference's speaker roster. There's a lot we can all learn from this real-world example... Much of the success of the Social Marketing and Reputation Management strategy that I have been implementing with many dealerships is based on the power of consumers recommending a dealer to other consumers, and then the customers seeing and participating in an online community that validates those customer references. You, me and the other targeted attendees to Digital Dealer are Mike's customers, and when he is able to get all of us talking with each other, the attendance at the event grows. This is not too far different from what SM/RM seeks to do with a dealership's local customer base... Get the raving fans heard and generate more raving fans!
As a LV resident I will attend both the Cherokee Publishing National Remarketing Conference at Red Rock in October and the Royal Media AutoFinance Summit in Novemeber at the same venue. I have attended all conferences put on by both organizations for the last hew years and have been quite impressed. Red Rock is a great venue!

In addition, there is a F&I Conference and Expo in Orlando September 21 - 23. The two Bobit conferences I have attended have both provided excellent content.

The J D Power Conference is always informative and attended by really influential people in the business. And there's also that LV appeal!

I've never left Digital Dealer without gleaning some great ideas. I just wish they'd hold it in LV every time! I've always said that for technology companies I'd display at DD over NADA if I had to make a choice. The folks who attend are focused on technology, not car washes.

RSS

Automotive Professional Network and Resource Exchange for Car Dealers, Managers, OEM and Marketing Practitioners seeking Best Practices.

ADM Sponsor

William B. Terry
Rated by Super Lawyers

loading ...

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

ADM Consulting, LLC

Onsite/Offsite Combination ADM Consulting, LLC Professional Services
Select the maximum monthly investment you plan to make
$USD

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

SaveSave

ADM Professional Services
Phone Consultation
Topic or Issue:

Top Automotive Marketing Forum Discussions

1. BDC or Virtual BDC

Posted by Peter Stratton on February 26, 2020

Share the Best Content w/AutoMarketing Community

© 2020   Created by Ralph Paglia.   Powered by

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service