Automotive Digital Marketing

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Marketing, Advertising and Sales Leaders

Loading... Be Patient!

Nine times out of ten, I have an opinion when dealers ask a question about the best solutions available in each segment of our industry. In those times that I did not have an opinion, I turn to the networks.

I would like to know from dealers or vendors (but mostly dealers) what's the best inventory pricing tool and why. Perhaps a better way to put it is that I'd like to know which tools work but also what elements of an inventory pricing tool make it the most useful.

Please help.

Views: 507

Reply to This

Replies to This ADM Discussion

I'm a big fan of Vauto.  It seems to be pretty complete in terms of seeing the market numbers, your performance vs the market, and gives you a good handle on your merchandising.  If there is one more complete I'd like to check it out.   The only thing I wish Vauto had that it doesnt, is the ability to see your vdps on others sites like they do with Cars and AutoTrader.

I'm a fan of Vauto too! But there's more to it when pricing a car and bringing it to market!

VAUTO is a great tool that can help a dealer do that!

We use Firstlook in all of our stores.  It has most of the functionality of vAuto for half the cost and their support is exceptional.

RSS

Automotive Professional Network and Resource Exchange for Car Dealers, Managers, OEM and Marketing Practitioners seeking Best Practices.

ADM Sponsor

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

ADM Consulting, LLC

Onsite/Offsite Combination ADM Consulting, LLC Professional Services
Select the maximum monthly investment you plan to make
$USD

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

ADM Events

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

Top Automotive Marketing Forum Discussions

Share the Best Content w/AutoMarketing Community

© 2019   Created by Ralph Paglia.   Powered by

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service