Automotive Digital Marketing

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Marketing, Advertising and Sales Leaders

Loading... Be Patient!

I have gotten the same spammy, scammy solicitations that most people are well aware of, but the following spam email I received today is a first... Outright extortion and threats.  It is almost refreshing in its blatant "Pay me or I will kill you" message.  Check this email out that I received:

ATTN:

LISTEN VERY CAREFULLY ,THIS IS THE ONLY WAY I CAN CONTACT YOU, MY TEAM HAS BEEN PAID TO ASSASSINATE YOU, I HAVE EVERY REASON TO CARRY OUT THE CONTRACT,BUT I DECIDED TO GIVE YOU A CHANCE AND SAVE YOUR FAMILY THIS PAIN,THIS YOUR ALTERNATIVE,I WISH TO HELP YOU UNLESS YOU DON'T WANT TO HELP YOUR SELF,I WILL SEND YOU ENOUGH EVIDENCE YOU NEED ON A VIDEO TAPE RECORD TO NAIL MY EMPLOYER DOWN WITH THE LAW.

BEFORE THAT YOUR REQUIRED TO MAKE AVAILABLE THE SUM OF $25,000. USD, AFTER WHICH I WILL DIRECT YOU ON WHAT TO DO NEXT TO SAVE YOUR SELF AND YOUR FAMILY FROM THIS PAIN THAT WOULD HAVE BEFALLEN YOU FROM MY EMPLOYER,THE MONEY WILL BE USED TO SETTLE THE TEAM MEN INVOLVED TO GO BACK TO THERE DESTINATIONS AND YOU BETTER KEEP THIS INFORMATION TO YOUR SELF BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW WHO IS WHO WHERE YOU ARE NOW,IF HE FINDS OUT I HAVE BETRAYED HIM TRYING TO HELP YOU,YOU WILL HAVE YOUR SELF TO BLAME, I HAVE ORDERED MY MEN TO STAY AWAY FROM YOU.

DO WE HAVE A DEAL OR NOT ?

NOTE: YOU HAVE TWO OPTIONS HERE,

(1)YOU HAVE TO GET HIM ARRESTED WITH THE INFORMATION I WILL GIVE YOU AFTER THE PAYMENT OR (2)YOU HAVE HIM KILLED TO SAVE YOUR SELF.

I WILL VISIT YOUR HOUSE AGAIN BUT NOT NOW,MY BOYS EYES ARE ON YOU SO GET BACK TO ME

AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

YOU MAY REPLY TO MY PRIVACY EMAIL gladlord.thms@live.com Good Luck.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Õâ·âÐżþÓÉ˳µÂÕþÎñÍøÓÊÏäϵͳ·¢³ö¡¡http://www.shunde.gov.cn

Have you ever received anything like this?

Tags: Bad, Criminal, Death Threat, Email, Extortion, Scam, Spam, Threats

Views: 203

Reply to This

Replies to This ADM Discussion

Now that is bold, I wonder if anybody actually fell for that? Spammers will try anything. LOL
at least they're still creative.
I'm sure that qualifies as a "terroristic threat", so it may be illegal on a state and/or federal level.  I've never even seen that sort of email!  I hope all is well.
I'm innocent I tellya...Innocent!!!!!!
This sounds like a felony.
Wow...that is crazy
I would get the FBI on this, this can be tracked!

RSS

Automotive Professional Network and Resource Exchange for Car Dealers, Managers, OEM and Marketing Practitioners seeking Best Practices.

ADM Sponsor

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

ADM Consulting, LLC

Onsite/Offsite Combination ADM Consulting, LLC Professional Services
Select the maximum monthly investment you plan to make
$USD

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

ADM Events

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

Top Automotive Marketing Forum Discussions

Share the Best Content w/AutoMarketing Community

© 2019   Created by Ralph Paglia.   Powered by

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service