Automotive Digital Marketing

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Marketing, Advertising and Sales Leaders

Loading... Be Patient!

Sorry............... closed. 

Views: 430

Replies are closed for this ADM discussion.

Replies to This ADM Discussion

Ken, I absolutely love the use of microsites and combining them with relevant keyword enriched URL's... Well done, and I would recommend that other dealers pay attention!

Hi Ken.  Good idea on these microsites.  I have some suggestions for you on the Meta data.  You have 20+ sets of meta keywords which is keyword stuffing and Google does not like this.  Keep it to 3 sets of the most important keywords.  Also make sure that you use at least 160 characters in your Meta Description.  Google only looks at the first 160 characters so anything beyond that is not indexed.  These factors do not play as much as importance as they used to but they are still taken into account when Google is ranking your pages.  I would also use complete words and not abbreviations in your descriptions.  Hope this helps.

This may sound a little unusual but it may work.

1. Identify the local home owners association, young parents associations, recent birth annoucements, high school seniors lists and similar groups.

2. Reach out to them with this "their changing needs may mean needing another car. Last years models still left will be sold at some great prices. Call us at (phone number, contact) and lets talk a bit." Prep your staff on how to respond so they learn why a car may be needed and can invite the caller in to take a closer look.

Its a soft sell conversation.

What do you think of this kind of targeted market approach? - Use email, a spot in their newsletters, a post in online groups where they "hang out" using a message like what I am suggesting.

Costs very little but may, because its so targeted to probable ready buyers, get that inventory sold.

Regards, Neil Licht ndlicht@reputation911.com

Hi Neil - Thanks for your suggestions....... I agree........... I think it will definitely work.

Ken-

Hiya Ralph!~ Thanks a lot...... glad you liked it.

Ken-

Hi Jeff - Ok ok........ appreciate the advice. I`ll remember that.............

Ken -

Ken,

Brilliant idea! I love it, simple quick easy and I am sure very effective... Well Done!!!

Hiya Andrew - Why thank you very much  - I certainly appreciate it. Sometimes the simplest things can be the most effective. Ya just never know if you don`t try~

Thanks again,

Ken-

Hey Adam!

Thanks for checking out my "Microsite-Strategy"...... glad ya liked it. And I appreciate your advice too!

Ken-

www.KenBeam.net 

Is there a strategy to pricing it higher on this site than it is on your website?  I love your walk around video.  Well done.

Hiya Jason - No..... we actually just lowered the price on our site tonight at 6pm....... no strategy implied here at all my friend......lol........ I just need to updated the microsite tomorrow.

Glad you liked the walk-around clip....... Thank you very much!

Ken-

You can see more at http://www.KenBeam.net  OR http://www.DouglasVW.com  OR http://www.DouglasInfiniti.com

I'm going to show my SEO and microsite newbieness but I love this idea and want to try to use something like this for our aged inventory.  Are there SEO reasons as to why you used the hyphenated url and the .info tag?  It looks like a simple thing to do once you get a template and process in place and could be a great way to clear out some inventory.

RSS

Automotive Professional Network and Resource Exchange for Car Dealers, Managers, OEM and Marketing Practitioners seeking Best Practices.

ADM Sponsor

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

ADM Consulting, LLC

Onsite/Offsite Combination ADM Consulting, LLC Professional Services
Select the maximum monthly investment you plan to make
$USD

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

Top Automotive Marketing Forum Discussions

Share the Best Content w/AutoMarketing Community

© 2019   Created by Ralph Paglia.   Powered by

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service