Automotive Digital Marketing

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Marketing, Advertising and Sales Leaders

Loading... Be Patient!

I have my personal feelings about this issue, but I wanted to see what the dealer community thought. Should salespeople, service advisers, and/or finance managers be asking for reviews from people at the dealership? That's not to say that they should be asking them to do the reviews while there, but should they be mentioning it before following up with an email? I say yes, as I detailed in the blog post below, but what do you think?

http://dealerauthority.com/highlight-respond-best-though-easiest-wa...

Tags: Reputation, Reviews

Views: 202

Reply to This

Replies to This ADM Discussion

J.D., in my opinion this is not very different than asking customers to complete and submit the CSI surveys from the manufacturer... Of course it is OK to remind the customer that they have a voice and their opinion does matter! In fact, with customer reviews it is more essential to ask the customer than with CSI surveys because the customer may not otherwise be asked to rate their car buying or vehicle service experience. If it is OK for the OEM to ask, then why would it not be OK for the dealer to ask the customer to rate their experience at the dealership?

RSS

Automotive Professional Network and Resource Exchange for Car Dealers, Managers, OEM and Marketing Practitioners seeking Best Practices.

ADM Sponsor

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

ADM Consulting, LLC

Onsite/Offsite Combination ADM Consulting, LLC Professional Services
Select the maximum monthly investment you plan to make
$USD

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

Top Automotive Marketing Forum Discussions

Share the Best Content w/AutoMarketing Community

© 2019   Created by Ralph Paglia.   Powered by

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service