Automotive Digital Marketing Professional Community

ADM serves Car Dealers, Automotive Marketing Pros and Internet Sales Managers

Loading... Be Patient!
Until I figured out my settings ,ADM emailed me constantly. Durring this time (because I'm to busy) I often wondered if any of those who constantly post here actually spend any time really helping dealers now, or is this forum full of self promotion artists who like to be heard but don't do. Several of the products (their front men who write here) DON'T work. I use them daily and watch my dealers in frustration deal with the broken promises of these products. I even wondered if I finally did take the time to post here, if it would be a allowed to stay. Too much truth is just too much for some. I'm bent towards the negative side of all I read, when I know the solution is not as simple as buy my product, we got it figured out. Most of the CRMs don't integrate and don't work as advertised and a boot camp won't fix anything at any dealer. You may not like this post if your the huckster who likes the emotion base he sells to. ANY mystery shop ANY of you do will almost ALWAYS reveal the truth about your products effectiveness. For once some one have the guts to say it like it is or let me.

Views: 196

Reply to This

Replies to This ADM Discussion

But the company name is PCG Digital Marketing...is there another company out there saying that are me? :) 

William, "their stuff doesnt work as advertised and often cant be made to or is in some future release with an undetermined date." been there, done that. Not fun.

I am not aware of duplicating records from DMS in the CRM or of problems seeing service from sales or reverse here. Are there specific examples you can point out? When are the records duplicating? Report names? (we have seen duplicate records submitted by customer not registering as duplicates)

As far as I see we have most of our reporting custom set up... are there specific records or areas that I should be looking at?

I can not say, with confidence, that our initial install went without issues. But a second week of R&R installers coming back to fine tune the current system has us up and running.

RSS

Social Network for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketing, Advertising and Sales Management Professionals sharing Internet strategies and tactics

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

ADM Events

April 2014
SMTWTFS

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

© 2014   Created by Ralph Paglia.

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service