Automotive Digital Marketing

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Marketing, Advertising and Sales Leaders

Loading... Be Patient!

I'll admit that there's a lot of things I don't know, but I do know what matters most to successful sales people.

1.  A product that they can sell.

2.  A company they can be proud to be associated with.

3.  A comp plan that's simple, uncapped and generous.

That's why I'm selective about which companies I represent as a recruiter and why I'm totally jazzed about the fact that one of my favorite clients has asked me to help them build out their sales team this year.

1. Award-winning product.  I don't mean one obscure award.  I'm talking every reputable industry and trade organization is handing these folks trophies.  It's semi-embarrassing. No product sells itself, but this one comes darn close.

2.  This company is cool...crazy cool.  Not only does their product win awards, but they've won awards for being one of the best companies to work for in the COUNTRY.  Plus, they're proof that treating people well doesn't just give you "nice guy" points, it's good business.  They are growing at an astronomical rate--286% growth over the past three years.  And, yeah, they got a trophy for that, too.

3.  Their sales team makes real money.  While I can impress you with stats like their top rep made over $200K last year, their average reps made good money, too.  If you deliver your number, you'll take home $120-$150K.  Simple.  You run your own territory, no bureaucratic BS to deal with, a comp plan that your kids could explain and a boss who treats you like a grownup.

Here's what you need to bring to the table:

1.  Demonstrated success delivering a quota.  Sorry, this company is running a varsity level sales team.  A players only.

2.  Experience in the car biz.  Worked for a dealership cool.  Sold to a dealer, even better.

3.  Digital marketing savvy.  You need to know more about SEO and SEM than just how to spell it.  You don't need to be a programmer or software developer (we have lots of those and they're the best in the biz), but you do need to be able to talk to dealers about how to make more money using online marketing tools.   

Interested or know someone who should be?  Email me (jenifer@talentumsearch.com), Tweet (@jenlambert) or text me at 206.715.2831.  You could call, too, but that's so 2008.

Tags: digital, figures, hiring, marketing, online, sales, six

Views: 85

Reply to This

Replies to This ADM Discussion

Good morning Jennifer,

I am currently looking to expand my Automotive Career with a company that has no limits on how far I can progress.

I am currently the E-commerce director with Curry Honda.  I have over twenty-four years of experience in the Automotive Industry and have held several management roles.  My strength is in maximizing sales through the Internet.  Every sales team that I have managed has always been the best in that district. I do this by combining my experience of using the Internet and instituting tried and proven sales process's.

I feel that my years of experience and success's would be an asset to your team.

Thank you for your time and consideration. I hope to have

the opportunity to discuss the opening with you in person.

Sincerely

George Foster

404 952 6686

georgefoster@bellsouth.net

Attachments:

RSS

Automotive Professional Network and Resource Exchange for Car Dealers, Managers, OEM and Marketing Practitioners seeking Best Practices.

ADM Sponsor

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

ADM Consulting, LLC

Onsite/Offsite Combination ADM Consulting, LLC Professional Services
Select the maximum monthly investment you plan to make
$USD

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

Top Automotive Marketing Forum Discussions

2. 5 Ideas for car dealers FB page

Posted by Kevin Lewis on August 6, 2019

Share the Best Content w/AutoMarketing Community

© 2019   Created by Ralph Paglia.   Powered by

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service