Professional Community for Automotive Marketers, Car Dealers, OEM and Suppliers
So you want to be a Trainer for AutoMax Recruiting and Training?
If you’re anything like me you thought you could be, and wanted to be, a trainer after your first sales meeting at the dealership or for sure after the first time you observed a trainer in person. You thought, “Hey I can do that, and I can do that better than he or she does it!” The year went by, and another, and then 10 years are gone and that thought was replaced by quotas, good months, not-so-good months, seventy hour weeks, politics in the store and on and on.
Guess what? That’s ok! Everything that has happened has brought you to this exact place in time.
AutoMax Recruiting and Training is looking for “Car People” who want to get into the “Life Changing Business” with us, recruiting and training salespeople for dealerships across the country.
AutoMax has been in business nearly 14 years, held over 11,000 recruiting and training campaigns and trained over 100,000 people into our industry.
You MUST have previous experience doing what we do, or be a former Dealer, GM, GSM, SM or F&I Manager.
STOP, BEFORE YOU JUST FIRE OFF YOUR RESUME, please learn about the company and the position for which you are applying; this isn’t the “same old training” and what we do and how we do it are pretty unique!
Can you truly answer YES to all these questions? If not, this is not for you and we wish you the best in whatever you choose to do.
1. I LIKE TO WORK ON MY OWN AND CAN DISCIPLINE MYSELF BUT A TEAM PLAYER AS WELL.
2. I UNDERSTAND THE BASICS OF BEING AN INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR AND EMBRACE THE THOUGHT OF IT.
3. I WILL PROSPECT DEALERS. I WILL FOLLOW UP WITH DEALERS.
4. I HAVE NO PROBLEM ASKING PEOPLE FOR MONEY.
5. I AM TRAINABLE. I AM TRAINABLE. I AM TRAINABLE!
6. I AM WILLING TO INVEST IN MYSELF TO OBTAIN A LUCRATIVE CAREER.
7. I AM ABLE TO LIVE WITHOUT AN INCOME FOR THE FIRST 2-3 WEEKS FOR TRAINING PURPOSES.
8. I LOVE TO SPEAK IN FRONT OF PEOPLE.
9. I HAVE NO PROBLEM MEETING WITH DEALERS TO EXPLAIN THE PROGRAM.
10. I AM LOOKING FOR AN OPPORTUNITY TO GET OUT OF THE RETAIL GRIND AND HAVE A LIFE!!
11. I GET SATISFACTION FROM POSITIVELY AFFECTING THE LIVES OF OTHERS.
12. I AM WILLING AND ABLE TO DO SOME REGIONAL TRAVEL.
13. I BELIEVE IN ONLY ASKING OTHERS TO DO WHAT I AM WILLING TO DO.
14. I AM COMFORTABLE HAVING CONVERSATIONS WITH BUSINESS OWNERS AND HIGH LEVEL MANAGEMENT.
15. I LOVE THE AUTO INDUSTRY.
16. I HAVE DONE THE GREEN PEA RECURITING/TRAINING EITHER ON MY OWN OR FOR ANOTHER COMPANY IN THE PAST.
17. I AM A FORMER DEALER,GENERAL MANAGER,GSM,SALES MANAGER OR F&I MANAGER
In order to take a look at who AutoMax is, http://www.automaxrecruitingandtraining.com/
After you have done your “Due Diligence”, we will begin the process which includes a resume or work history, of course; and a short video of you doing most anything (the video is a MUST!). Once this is complete, there will be several phone interviews with Ernie Kasprowicz our General Manager, several current AutoMax Trainers and finally Craig Lockerd, The Owner of AutoMax.
A background check will follow and then we will schedule your participation in a 6-day “Train the Trainer” Class.
If selected you would be responsible for the cost of your hotel stay during your initial training, meals and initial training materials. $1500 investment.
Good luck and thank you for your interest. Affect a life in a positive way today!
Let AutoMax get the Max out of your future!