Automotive Digital Marketing

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Marketing, Advertising and Sales Leaders

Loading... Be Patient!

ADM is a family of professionals focused on a common goal to share best practices and leverage relationships and resources in the auto industry to better serve our clients.  Since a company's most valued proprietary asset is its people, it only seems logical that Ralph Paglia's professional announcement that he is leaving his position as The National Director Of Digital marketing For ADP started a gold rush of monumental proportions for a company to invest in him as an aquisition comparable to Auto Trader's recent assimilation of KBB, vAuto and HomeNet combined.

My answer to this post is ... "now working for himself." .. although that is just wishfull thinking from a friend who recognizes Ralph as a one man company with the experience and intellectual property to represent himself as a brand without any needed affiliations.

That prediction aside, I am curious to know if my ADM friends share my curiousity to know and or wish to influence his decision as the shift in the fabric of the auto industry that will follow him will impact us all.

The prize for the correct answer, which only time will tell since Ralph has confided to me that he will be enjoying the holidays with his family will pondering his many options, will be to follow and join Ralph in whatever he does to share in his continuing success; which he has always shared with others because that is his greatest strength.

After all, what are friends for!

PS:  As much as I value my identity as being defined by my often applied phrase ... "What are friends for!" .., I confess that the inspiration for it came from Ralph and his vision to develop ADM which has served as my role model ever since I joined. 

Happy Holidays to all and to Ralph ... Best wishes in the new year with continued and well deserved success!   SEE YOU AT NADA AT OUR NETWORKING PARTY AT THE RITZ CARLTON HOTEL LOBBY LOUNGE ON FRIDAY, FEB. 04th BETWEEN 5PM and 7PM TO TOAST THE WINNER OF THIS CONTEST!  

Views: 136

Reply to This

Replies to This ADM Discussion

Ralph,

I have owned http://InternetInteractiveTV.Com -- IITV - for some time pending opening a targeted automotive industry facing online TV network to provide the efficiencies and scale to deliver relevant content to Tier I,II and III in the auto industry on a subscription basis that I suggested for you and yours as well as me and mine vs. a less scalable real world seminar or even a webinar venue.

The following link suggests that the timing is right and your availability is fleeting, so ... after you graduate from the health program we should discuss some details with our other qualified ADM friends.  Brian Pasch, VJ, Joe Webb, .. no need to list more since the one's that qualify will be following your career choice on this post!

Anyway, check out the link and we can discuss it at NADA at our networking party on Friday, Feb. 4th from 5PM to 7PM at the Ritz carlton Lobby Lounge.

After all, what are friends, ADM and NADA for!

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!

http://www.socialmediaexaminer.com/internet-television-the-future-i...

hahaha...you are awesome.
Ralph, I know what the Dealer Internet Battle Plan is.  If you recall, we spoke together at the last one just days before the ADP acquisition of Cobalt.  What major acquisition will take place within days after this next DIBP?
LOL...why do I get the same feeling?
"with" his conscience..."for" the future success of the auto industry. How could it be anything else?
With and for his dealer partners like he always has.
Shawn nailed this one... an absolute bulls-eye! I recommend he wins Phil's prize as the hands-down winner!!!
Whatever Ralph chooses to do I am sure that there will be benefit in it for people like myself. People who everyday are trying to sort through the varied and ever changing world of Automotive Internet Marketing. I'm sure I speak for many others when I say that Ralph always is there to mentor, inspire and occasionally kick us! There is an old saying that "You can't keep it unless you give it away"; this will explains why Ralph has so much. As for Phil's question as to who Ralph is working with/for.....I believe the answer is the same as it has been for a number of years....the retail practitioners!!!!! And for that I say Thank God!!!!!!
AJ - thank you... I am your Wingman!

THE ANSWER HAS REVEALED ITSELF:  Let it be known that Ralph Paglia is now the new Vice President of Tier 10 Marketing.  I called it.  Page 2 of this post you will see my psychic abilities.   What do I win?  What do I win?

(Good choice, Ralph.  Tier 10 does some amazing things for their clients and has the ability to revolutionize a dealership's marketing prowess.  Congrats, and see you soon.)

Congratulations Joe.  Frankly, I was concerned over the backlash of me winning my own contest so I didn't post my discovery when Ralph's Four Square positioned him at The Ritz Carlton in Key Biscayne -- Sean Wolfington's "closing" site -- for several days.

That said, you win an opportunity to join Ken Gibson and some other friends on his contemplated consultation platform that is in the works.  We all stand to make millions!!

After all, what are friends for!

Oh yeah ... CONGRATUATION RALPH!  We will see you at our networking party at the Ritz Carlton, (you might as well get used to staying at the Ritz), on Friday evening from 5PM to 7PM at their Lobby Lounge; immediately preceding your new cousin's -- Brian Pasch -- and his Wine Tasting party ending with your new families Super Bowl Party on Sunday.

This is going to be fun!!.  

Phil - Thank you for the commentary and I look forward to seeing you in San Francisco next week!

RSS

Automotive Professional Network and Resource Exchange for Car Dealers, Managers, OEM and Marketing Practitioners seeking Best Practices.

ADM Sponsor

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

ADM Consulting, LLC

Onsite/Offsite Combination ADM Consulting, LLC Professional Services
Select the maximum monthly investment you plan to make
$USD

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

Top Automotive Marketing Forum Discussions

Share the Best Content w/AutoMarketing Community

© 2019   Created by Ralph Paglia.   Powered by

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service