Automotive Digital Marketing

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Marketing, Advertising and Sales Leaders

Loading... Be Patient!
Many of us have used the dreaded Microsoft application known as PowerPoint to such an extreme level that the phrase "Death by PowerPoint" has been coined to describe what some of our victims experience... However, PPT is a powerful medium when used properly along with a data projecter and maybe even some speakers for sound effects and video clips. I am posting this forum as a place to upload and share PPT based files that you feel our effective, interesting and entertaining... I'll start of with 3 of my favorites, but what we really need is for YOU to upload yours!

Tags: Exchange, File, Presentation

Views: 1724

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This ADM Discussion

I actually made a simple PowerPoint without animations or anything hardcore for an informative/persuasive speech in class recently. Might as well share it with all of you!
Attachments:
Thank you!

8th Digital Dealer Workshop #225 facilitated by Ralph Paglia... Presentation File.
Attachments:
Draft of work in progress...
Attachments:
Toyota
Attachments:
9th Digital Dealer Conference Workshop Presentation File for Social Media ROI Tracking and Measurement by Ralph Paglia
Attachments:
For John Smiros and the Toyota Kansas City Region Team...
Attachments:
Ralph Paglia's PPT file used during his 10th Digital Dealer Conference presentation on Social Media Marketing Integration for Car Dealers.
Attachments:
I am uploading a PDF file from Hubspot that is over 100 pages of marketing charts, data and statistics.  This is a very useful tool for preparing strategy proposals and presentations... Since there are 3 slots for these file uploads, I am throwing in 2 bonus files that are also valuable for creating a dealership's automotive marketing strategy.
Attachments:

Some new files that I wanted to share with the ADM Professional Community from a research, education and strategic development perspective...

Attachments:

More files that I wanted to share with the ADM Professional Community from a research, education and strategic development perspective...

Attachments:

RSS

Automotive Professional Network and Resource Exchange for Car Dealers, Managers, OEM and Marketing Practitioners seeking Best Practices.

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

ADM Consulting, LLC

Onsite/Offsite Combination ADM Consulting, LLC Professional Services
Select the maximum monthly investment you plan to make
$USD

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

Top Automotive Marketing Forum Discussions

Share the Best Content w/AutoMarketing Community

© 2018   Created by Ralph Paglia.   Powered by

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service