Automotive Digital Marketing ProCom

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketers and Sales Managers

Loading... Be Patient!

Hmmm, I don't know if it's left-brain or right-brain but I like pictures.  And I suspect a lot of people do. 

Ask people why they put paintings on their walls at home.  Ask people why they prefer infographics to text.  Ask young women why they love bridal magazines...  Ask people who love to cook why they like pictures with their recipes... 

I don't know... but it works.  Next big thing!        

What do you think?           

Tags: Digital, Marketing, Media, Pinterest, Social

Views: 38

Reply to This

Replies to This ADM Discussion

Visuals always work. It's been one of the keys to Facebook's success, definitely the key to Instagram's success, and Pinterest seems to have a niche somewhere in the middle that should translate into their success. From a business perspective, it makes perfect sense in retail but automotive marketing has been a question mark for most so far.

Still, Facebook was a big question mark in the past for automotive marketing. Then again, so was Google (for those of us who were trying to make it work a decade ago). I'm voting for "next big thing" and if it doesn't pan out at least I picked up a lot of great recipes on the way.

JD, good luck with your recipes.  Actually I love to cook (on special occasions).  I have been putting up our Pre-Owned vehicles and watching them being re-pinned.  That is encouraging, to say the least.  Other boards, such as Corvette and Camaro are even more popular.  This is branding, at the least.

Now, of course, as you say, if it doesn't work, at least I'm having fun! I really like to have fun while I'm working.  You do the hard stuff; you do the easy stuff; you do the fun stuff.  And you are sometimes surprised that the fun stuff is shared by your fans and customers.  That translates into trust and word-of-mouth advertising.

RSS

ADMPC is a Network for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketing, Advertising and Management Pros sharing Digital Strategies and Execution Tactics.

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

Onsite/Offsite Combination ADM Consulting & Coaching
Select the maximum amount you want to pay each month
$ USD

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Google Automotive Network Targeted Placement Ads

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

Top 5 Automotive Marketing Forum Discussions - 30 Days

4. QR Codes - Untapped Potential?

Posted by Heather Gallay on September 30, 2014

© 2014   Created by Ralph Paglia.

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service