Automotive Digital Marketing

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Marketing, Advertising and Sales Leaders

Loading... Be Patient!
This forum is for uploading and sharing documents and files that can be used with NetTrak and BuzzTrak lead Management Tools. I am kicking this off with a document I wrote to help train dealership ISM's on using the right lead status depending on where they are at in working that lead. Of course, the key is to have everyone using NetTrak/BuzzTrak using the same status under the same conditions. So feel free to change the doc to suit your dealership's needs... This one is for David Kost.

The second doc is an example of a lead management process flow map that I used to set up the staging of the new lead automated email triggers and email appointments in NetTrak while working at Courtesy Chevrolet.

The thrid file is an Excel worksheet showing an example of setting up and using multiple lead routing email addresses in order to have more control over lead assignments and reporting within NetTrak.

Tags: Best Practices, BuzzTrak, Files, NetTrak, lead management Tools

Views: 455

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This ADM Discussion

is this the product website? http://nettraklm.com/
That is a marketing and promotional page created by BZ Results for the NetTrak Lead Management tool... The login and access page is at www.LeadCRM.com. Other than the automation and triggers that utilize the lead status changes, almost anything that is created for NetTrak or BuzzTrak could be used in most other lead management tools. What is associated with BuzzTrak, but actually made up of over a dozen microsites are the Buzzmails in BuzzTrak, which would be a little more difficult to reproduce with other lead management tools. Here's an example of a "Virtual Test Drive" landing page associated with a typical Buzzmail: www.Camry-Toyota.com
Ralph,
Thanks! Here I have been using Net Trak for 18 Months now, and I did not know how to set up the automations/Triggers. Just so I have a better understanding before I go into it....

Example:
Customer Sends in a new lead. My IS sends off a price Quote (speaking of which, what does the Price Quote Icon Do?). Then he Tries to Call and Gets a V-Mail. If I had a Automation set up, that Said Send (dayonenocontacttemplate) on Day on to Left Message. It would Send that E-mail? Now, if I make a second one, that is Day2nocontacttemplate, and make an Automation that says Use Temp Day2nocontact on the 2 Day to Left Message. Does it Require my IS to Change the Status the second Day? What if the lead came in on Satuday, they called, left a message, then Sunday did not work, then Monday Called again and left a message. Would that be considered a Day 2? or would is skip Day 2?

When does it Send out the E-mail? I just tested one...and it put the cust in Automation to get the Template, but what time does it send it out?

Thanks again for all of your help Ralph.

-Dave Kost
I recommend that when an ISM leaves a voicemail, that the status be changed in NetTrak to "Left Message" without any need for notes, which is much easier to enforce than requiring a note in the lead profile that a VM was left... Since very few people avidly check their voicemails any more, the status change triggers an immediate email template that is sent which says something like "I just wanted to drop you an email to let you know I just left you a voicemail message... I called because I had a question... Blah, blah blah.

The point is that when the customer gets the email alerting him to the voicemail, it is a multidimensional form of communication that has more impact on the consumer's behavior and perception of the dealership than one or the other by itself.

That's just one example of automation supporting the use of status changes... There are many more!
Thanks for the response. This tool is very powerful.
I've been working all day on Templates for Net Trak, and I remembered something.... ....I prefer to go to the dentist vs. Deal with Netrak E-mail!!! lol. If I build the Template in Ms. Word, the copy/Paste into Net Trak the Format is messed up. If I try to fix a Table or something in Netrak, the whole thing starts to get messed up. Is there an easier way?

RSS

Automotive Professional Network and Resource Exchange for Car Dealers, Managers, OEM and Marketing Practitioners seeking Best Practices.

ADM Sponsor

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

ADM Consulting, LLC

Onsite/Offsite Combination ADM Consulting, LLC Professional Services
Select the maximum monthly investment you plan to make
$USD

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

Top Automotive Marketing Forum Discussions

Share the Best Content w/AutoMarketing Community

© 2020   Created by Ralph Paglia.   Powered by

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service