Automotive Digital Marketing ProCom

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketers and Sales Managers

Loading... Be Patient!
I am looking at possibly hiring a consultant to come in and help me get better results from my internet department and BDC. We have grown quickly over the last year and we need help in getting the most out of the leads we have from our internet department. We are also trying to expand our BDC to increase showroom traffic but need help there as well. Please let me know if you have worked with someone that you recommend for these areas.

Views: 272

Reply to This

Replies to This ADM Discussion

This is crazy... I am logged in online, I called in and I entered the PIN... Yet, I am still in mute!
I really did enjoy the dialogue once I was able to get "un-muted"... And, although the flow was a little choppy at times being this was the first event of its type, that's to be expected. Eddie, if you are up to it, I would like to suggest we try scheduling these types of webinars using the 3,000+ ADM Community membership base within the automotive digital marketing segment of the industry. Here's what I see as the key ingredients:

1. A real world dealer willing to share his key operating data, tools he has in place, people, current processes and his objectives for getting to a point more advanced than where his/her store is at today...

2. At least 4 actual Professional Consulting Practitioners who are available for hire and who agree to review the questionnaire the dealer completes in preparation for the "Battle of the ADM Consultants" (I can't help promoting our community when I get the chance).

3. Eddie Coleman and Ralph Paglia partner up as facilitators and moderators, each of us handling our respective assignments to make it all go off smoothly and with enough entertainment value that it is not "Masterpiece BDC Theater" or "Dawn of the Dead ISM's"...

I am going to take this comment and paste it into the new Forum I created for my assessment of Thursday's webinar and to make it easy for all those requesting the Dealer Assessment Questionnaire Docs that I provided to Alex for his store's data and the consultant's preparation...
I'm down and down.. Working on something now that I think you'll dig.

I want to thank Alex again for is good grace and for choosing us after he was done with his one-on-one interviews. We are looking forward to serving their dealership with two ears and one mouth.

Thanks again Ralph...

Eddie
Will you send me the E-dealer assessment, Thanks junur1@aol.com
Greg,

Here is the link to download it, its about half way down the screen.

http://www.automotivedigitalmarketing.com/forum/topics/need-to-boos...
I want to thank everyone that took time out of their day to be part of this webinar.
Well, first thank Alex for suggesting it and then Ralph for posting it on ADM and look in the mirror and thank "you" for accepting it and then -- you are welcome! After all, what are friends, ADM and neighbors -- for!
Alex the next one will be even better and thanks for inspiring something new and cool!!

Eddie
I think we should do this more often. Many of us have had great success stories with our automotive careers and experiences that so many can benefit.
A Lot of us old school Car Dawgs bring a wealth of knowledge and incite to the mat. It would have been nice to hear from some of the talented people in the BDC's. Would be curious to know what their set and show rates are.
Great webinar! Got more insight on interviewing professionals in our industry when looking at products for our dealership. Thank you for having this and all those that shared their time and wisdom!
Great time everyone...!!! Looking forward to your Facebook connections.. Hit me up at http://www.facebook.com/sale.accelerator and or personally on Facebook at http://bit.ly/a1o6FE

Thanks again,

Eddie
It was great to be included in this! I've gained an incredible education throughout my career by attaining knowledge from my fellow social media professionals. It was great for me to give back a little of what I have learned, especially to the auto business where I've spent so much of my time and efforts.
Hopefully it helps sell more cars!
Happy Friday!

RSS

ADMPC is a Network for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketing, Advertising and Management Pros sharing Digital Strategies and Execution Tactics.

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

Onsite/Offsite Combination ADM Consulting & Coaching
Select the maximum amount you want to pay each month
$ USD

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Google Automotive Network Targeted Placement Ads

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

© 2014   Created by Ralph Paglia.

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service