Automotive Digital Marketing Professional Community

ADM serves Car Dealers, Automotive Marketing Pros and Internet Sales Managers

Loading... Be Patient!

My dealership is in a CRM crisis , weWe are researching different CRM that will help us? I need true opinions on Autobase CRM and desking tool working with ADP DMS?

Our dealership currently has a web based CRM that if all it's bells and whistle work then we would be thrilled.. I'm needing ADM members to give their opinions on Autobase CRM, desking tool, and customer service.. Please if you can take a moment to let us know what you think about this system. I'm skeptical because it's server based not web based and I will miss the flexibility of mobile  capabilities of web based... Help!!! 

Views: 134

Reply to This

Replies to This ADM Discussion

Heather,

I'd love to get you a comprehensive demo and introduce you to a few of our key players. I understand that a  lot goes into choosing a CRM and we are always available to answer questions.  Please send me a note separately and we can coordinate a time.

Sheena lee

Autobase

sheenal@autobase.net

Hey Heather,

I'm not sure what your requirements are for a CRM. I'm familiar with DealerSocket, and understand they are top-notch. When I was on the front-lines, I used VIN Solutions, Reynolds and Reynolds, with an introduction to DealerSocket. One thing I found was that they were expensive and at times cumbersome and difficult to use from a sales person's perspective.  That said, we have built a CRM with the sales person in mind.  To be honest, it is not as robust as VIN, DS, or AutoBase (at least not yet anyway), as the main focus was on building relationships between customer and sales person; at the same time, we wanted to be sure the dealership has a complete overview of the dealership (Inventory, Leads, etc.).  I would invite you to try it for free to see if it’s a fit. If you find that it isn't robust enough for your needs, we would appreciate any feedback you could give us to make it better.  Please feel free to DM me or take a look at it : http://autoprometrix.com/features/crm.html - Our DM version is slightly different than the one on the website, so I can arrange a demo of that if you like.  Hope you have great success in finding your CRM.

Heather, if handling Internet leads and emails are important to you, then you need to check other systems than Autobase...

Systems like Autobase and HigherGear are so 10 years ago.  You need a CRM that is user friendly.  It needs to help you manage internet leads and floor traffic well.  Autobase is only great for showroom.  The fact that it is a server based system is bad too.  Use a web based system and it will make your job so much easier.  I remember you were using iMagic for your internet department.  What happened with them?  I thought they were great. 

RSS

Social Network for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketing, Advertising and Sales Management Professionals sharing Internet strategies and tactics

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

ADM Events

April 2014
SMTWTFS

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

© 2014   Created by Ralph Paglia.

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service