Automotive Digital Marketing

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Marketing, Advertising and Sales Leaders

Loading... Be Patient!
I am looking for help. I get about 10,000 hits to my web-site every month. I only get 80 to 90 leads per month from it. Can someone please help me. The web-site is www.morrisnissan.com. I am looking for any feedback. Thank You

Views: 276

Reply to This

Replies to This ADM Discussion

Carl,

Here is one thing I notice. At the bottom of your home page is a tile that links to Nissan Regional offers. If this is taking people off your site and onto another site that could be a contributing factor to your high bounce rate. Also in your comments section for your used cars, mention the make and model and Charleston in there to help with "deep linking" IE: This is one of the nicest Nissan Pathfinders you will find in Charleston.

I'll look some more for you later. What are friends for?
Carl I agree that your site has way to much going on the home page and the user interface could use a lot of improvement. You can check out this nissan site for an example of a clean modern designed website. This website averages 6% conversion rate on just sales leads submitted not counting phone calls and has an average bounce rate of 13%. User interface is very important to consider when you are laying out your website this will determine how simple it is for the visitor to find what they are looking for with the least amount of clicks possible. If you would like some help you can message me or email me.

Best Regards
John Castleberry
here is the Nissan site you can check out.
For some reason it doesn't seem to be showing the link so here it is www.bentonvillenissan.com.

RSS

Automotive Professional Network and Resource Exchange for Car Dealers, Managers, OEM and Marketing Practitioners seeking Best Practices.

ADM Sponsor

William B. Terry
Rated by Super Lawyers

loading ...

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

ADM Consulting, LLC

Onsite/Offsite Combination ADM Consulting, LLC Professional Services
Select the maximum monthly investment you plan to make
$USD

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

SaveSave

ADM Professional Services
Phone Consultation
Topic or Issue:

Top Automotive Marketing Forum Discussions

Share the Best Content w/AutoMarketing Community

© 2020   Created by Ralph Paglia.   Powered by

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service