Automotive Digital Marketing

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Marketing, Advertising and Sales Leaders

Loading... Be Patient!
I am looking for help. I get about 10,000 hits to my web-site every month. I only get 80 to 90 leads per month from it. Can someone please help me. The web-site is www.morrisnissan.com. I am looking for any feedback. Thank You

Views: 276

Reply to This

Replies to This ADM Discussion

@Carl, I had a couple people look at the site, and that huge coupon is popping up is a problem. Some sites block pop ups like this, sometimes freezing the page. Listen to Brian, he was a person I was recommending you speak to. If anyone can fix this he is the man.

What you need to do in my opinion is simplify the site. I am a widget fan, but they aren't being used correctly. Maybe arranging things and making it simpler will help.

Clarence
Carl,

Wow!!! A 98% Bounce Rate and Average Visit Length of 22 seconds has gotta be some kind of all time record for a dealership website using a Nissan approved skin design! Since over 70% of your traffic is from referring sites, it is fairly obvious that those sources of referrals are not sending people from your market area that have ANY interest in a Nissan vehicle. I still say your site is not bad enough to warrant that bounce rate and a 22 second average visit. The traffic you are getting is the wrong traffic. Yes, you can make the site better, but it won't solve the problem you seem to have, which is people leaving your site as soon as the page resolves! Look at thos stats, such as average pages viewed... Your traffic is not even seeing enough of the site to know whether or not they do or do not like it! It looks like your referrals are completely irrelevant visitors who expected something far different that a Nissan Dealer website.

Do you have the top 20 referring URL's by volume of traffic?
@Carl, yeah 98% and 22 second visits? I think the biggest problem has to be the traffic that's being sent to the site, and the load time. I think that coupon that you have come up may have something to do with it. I tried on a couple different web browsers and in some it takes up the whole site. Maybe take it down for a while and see if the numbers improve.

Clarence
What it could be is the the majority are coming to his site for service and parts. I looked it takes about 20- 30 seconds to look for the phone numbers after you close that coupon.
Just to give you a brand to brand comparison from another Nissan templated site - FargoNissan.com is getting a 24.05% bounce rate and 3:49 average time on site with 3.68 page views per visit. Something is triggering people to leave quickly. I'm still having the page load problem with Chrome that others mentioned, although I was able to view the site with IE8 in compatability mode.
Hi John

I like your web-site. I have a new site being made as we speak. I am sure this is going to take at least a week. I hope to find the problem soon. Thank You
Carl, out of curiosity, do you have an Internet Dept or BDC? If so, what other sources are you getting leads from? AotoTrader, eBay Motors...?
Also, how are your leads handled? Do you have someone in place dedicated to gathering and replying on internet leads or are the leads dispersed to someone on the sales floor?
We have a one man internet department. I get the leads, bring in the customer and sell the cars. I put the inventory on-line and do the follow up. I need help.

I have autotrader, cars.com, delix, youtube, Nissan third party, nissanusa. These are where my leads come from.

Thank You
I have a update on traffic from webmakerX

Visits 3,568

Average per Day 148

Average Visit Duration 00:04:54

Median Visit Duration 00:01:53

International Visits 0.00%

Visits of Unknown Origin 100.00%

Visits from Your Country: United States (US) 0.00%

This is diffrent then what google says
Visitors 2,688

Visitors Who Visited Once 2,280

Visitors Who Visited More Than Once 408

Average Visits per Visitor 1.33
1. google.com

2. Direct Traffic

3. morrisnissan.com

4. yahoo.com

5. bing.com

6. aol.com

7. carolinatruckguide.com

8. automotivedigitalmarketing.com

9. nissanusa.com

10. comcast.net

11. live.com

12. facebook.com

13. ask.com

14. yellowpages.com

15. webmakerx.net

16. autotrader.com

17. knology.net

18. conduit.com

19. rr.com

Hi Carl...

I spent a few minutes reviewing your http://morrisnissan.com... Bad News: Ralph's observation on Google is correct you are a no show... Internet Explorer with my browser blocks your coupon with numerous (over 8) cookie blocks (Reynolds and Reynolds noted in cookies)... If you are using and committed to R+R I have seen much better from them (upgrade)... Could I suggest you observe your site with your owners through your consumers eyes? Your current site is not sending a positive engagement message to your (i think impressive number of potential) customers. Good News: Numerous solutions are available to resolve your current situation, ADM members are here to help and you can pretty much only go up from here. Time NOW... To Make A Change... Good Selling, DTG

RSS

Automotive Professional Network and Resource Exchange for Car Dealers, Managers, OEM and Marketing Practitioners seeking Best Practices.

ADM Sponsor

William B. Terry
Rated by Super Lawyers

loading ...

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

ADM Consulting, LLC

Onsite/Offsite Combination ADM Consulting, LLC Professional Services
Select the maximum monthly investment you plan to make
$USD

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

SaveSave

ADM Professional Services
Phone Consultation
Topic or Issue:

Top Automotive Marketing Forum Discussions

Share the Best Content w/AutoMarketing Community

© 2020   Created by Ralph Paglia.   Powered by

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service