Automotive Digital Marketing

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Marketing, Advertising and Sales Leaders

Loading... Be Patient!

To drive more traffic to your car dealer website, you need to be aware of all the Google updates and trends because Google is the most popular search engine today. 

Here is the list of the main SEO Trends 2019 compared to trends of 2017. You can see that even after so many updates, the main trends remained of the same importance.

• Optimization for Mobile Devices

• Voice Search Optimization

• Dense Content Creation

Tags: 2019, Optimization, SEO, Trends, trends

Views: 143

Reply to This

Replies to This ADM Discussion

Great article! I found an article which I thought is useful. Read how to Increase Your Sales and Boost SEO with Unique Product Description

Yes totally appreciate with. Or you can also choose the right SEO agency for your brand promotion. That will help you to build brand awareness within your industry and increase your online visibility on the search engine.
To get higher achievements with high quality guest blog posting services and latest 2019 link building techniques and also with buy quality guest posts with effective guest posting packages.

Thank you for sharing this list of trends, but I think I can actually add one more item: SMS marketing. And not long ago I found a good tool for this, just visit company website and take a look at it yourself.

Here are 10 important trends you need to know in 2019, according to 47 of today’s top SEO professionals.

1. Understand Your Audience & User Intent
  2. Go Beyond Google Search
  3. Structured Data Markup Is Key
  4. Create Exceptional Content
  5. Increase Expertise, Authority, Trustworthiness
  6. Invest in Technical SEO
  7. Win with On-page Optimization
  8. Get Ready for Voice Search
  9. Watch Machine Learning
  10. Optimize for Featured Snippets & Other Google SERP Features

RSS

Automotive Professional Network and Resource Exchange for Car Dealers, Managers, OEM and Marketing Practitioners seeking Best Practices.

ADM Sponsor

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

ADM Consulting, LLC

Onsite/Offsite Combination ADM Consulting, LLC Professional Services
Select the maximum monthly investment you plan to make
$USD

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

Top Automotive Marketing Forum Discussions

2. 5 Ideas for car dealers FB page

Posted by Kevin Lewis on August 6, 2019

Share the Best Content w/AutoMarketing Community

© 2019   Created by Ralph Paglia.   Powered by

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service