Automotive Digital Marketing

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Marketing, Advertising and Sales Leaders

Loading... Be Patient!

Looking to replace Autobase & AVV/Webcontrol with company that has a fully integrated CRM & ILM. We are tired on using two different tools. Dominion promised AVV/Webcontrol & Autobase (Now Dominion CRM) would be merged into a web-based integrated ILM & CRM by 3rd quarter of 2013 and that has not happened. Our contract is up with them in December and we are looking at the following companies because they are Certified Lead Management Providers for both GM & Toyota:

ADP CRM

AutoMate

CarResearch

DealerPeak

DealerSocket

eLeadCRM

iMagicLab

NetTrak

ProMax Online

VinSolutions

I'd love any feedback anyone has on these CRM/ILM's. I'm also curious as to why ADP has so many different products and what the difference is.

Researching these tools has been very difficult, there doesn't seem to be a lot of information out there that is easily accessible.

Tags: &, CRM, ILM, Integrated

Views: 598

Reply to This

Replies to This ADM Discussion

I've worked with just about all of these. DealerSocket and VinSolutions are the easiest to use, in my experience.

I hear good things about DealerPeak, eLead and iMagicLab, but have not used them much myself.

CarResearch has been growing the past couple of years but I hear it takes months after install before they can get an open time slot to train the dealership.

NetTrak is owned by ADP as they used to be called BuzzTrak (as part of BZ Solutions, which ADP bought).

I have not seen dealers getting good results out of ProMax, have frustration with ADP being too complicated.

So DealerSocket & VinSolutions have a CRM & ILM that are included in the same tool, correct? They do everything that an ILM would do, stop the clock, have different processes that you can set up for different status' & interests (working, special finance, service, etc)

We like the compatibility of Dominion CRM with our service department's scheduler in ADP... do these do that? What about compatibility with ADP desking?

What do you like most about DealerSocket & VinSolutions?

Our GM is interested in ADP, but there are so many different products, I can't keep them straight! Not sure which is which when I'm researching and Drivingsales has nothing to help me on ADP CRM.

RSS

Automotive Professional Network and Resource Exchange for Car Dealers, Managers, OEM and Marketing Practitioners seeking Best Practices.

ADM Sponsor

William B. Terry
Rated by Super Lawyers

loading ...

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

ADM Consulting, LLC

Onsite/Offsite Combination ADM Consulting, LLC Professional Services
Select the maximum monthly investment you plan to make
$USD

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

SaveSave

ADM Professional Services
Phone Consultation
Topic or Issue:

Top Automotive Marketing Forum Discussions

1. BDC or Virtual BDC

Posted by Peter Stratton on February 26, 2020

Share the Best Content w/AutoMarketing Community

© 2020   Created by Ralph Paglia.   Powered by

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service