Automotive Digital Marketing ProCom

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketers and Sales Managers

Loading... Be Patient!
Looking For A New Opportunity

I have been a self-employed consultant/internet marketer in the Automotive & Retail space for the past 4 years and also worked as contractor for another Automotive vendor for a year and a half before that.  I have worked with somewhere around 50 to 60 dealerships/groups in that period.  I am looking to take my talents and experience to a dealership or dealer group that can utilize all that I have to offer.  I have grown tired of wearing every hat everyday and it is time to focus on what I do best and that is increasing internet exposure and sales.

I am not looking to sell cars, but to develop or grow an internet marketing department and sales process with management that recognizes that the internet manager/director's time is best spent marketing the dealership's products and services.

Ideal positions would be Internet Director, Business Development or Marketing Manager for a small to medium sized dealer group or a large single point dealership.  I am also open to entertaining an opportunity with the right vendor.

Currently based in OH but I am willing to re-locate for the right opportunity!

My experience/abilities include:

CRM Setup, Monitoring & Process Training
Craigslist Marketing
Ebay Motors Marketing
Website Design & Maintenance
Microsite Strategy
SEM & SEO
ROI Tracking
Social Networking Strategy
Inventory Management
Branding
Photography
Graphic Design
Mobile Marketing

I have been a member of this site since the week Ralph started it so I know that there is no better place to put the word out there for someone looking to fill an open position or somebody who knows someone looking to fill one matching my experience.  Send me a message!

Tags: business, development, director, internet, job, manager, sales, wanted

Views: 30

Reply to This

Replies to This ADM Discussion

Hi, Have you found a job yet?
I am still looking for the "right opportunity".
Hey Jeremy,

Hope this message finds you doing exceptional! Regarding your search, are you based in So. California.
VinSolutions is always looking for talented people
Hi Jeremy,

I have an idea! Send me your resume and I will feature you on one of our Lunch With Phil Discussing Automotive Advertising blog talk radio shows in an open interview with you for our online audience of automotive advertising agencies, dealer/vendor clients and auto / automotive advertising industry decision makers who follow our shows.

I have always valued people over product and price and you are a valued asset that I would be proud to represent as a value added to earn our agency retainers. Frankly, you would be doing me the favor as I would take credit for placing you.

Of course our ADM friends will have first dibs in that they can call in to the show next Wednesday between 12:00 Noon EST to 12:30 PM EST -- if that works for you -- by dialing 1-718-664-9860 to interview you live and hopefully offer you a position or a personal interview to discuss one.

If it works for you, I may consider hosting a weekly show to platform some fo the available talent on ADM. If you are interested, reply to this post and email me your resume to pzads@bellsouth.net so we can set up a blog/press release about you for me and mine to tune in for your open interview. Also, you will be able to post the show for future employers as a way to personalize your resume!

After all, what are friends -- and ADM -- for!

NOTE TO OUR PRESENT CLIENTS: No worries, I will never consider featuring a present or recent employee of yours.
I will be in touch with my resume shortly. Thanks for the opportunity!
Thanks Jeremy -- happy to help!

One note -- we just booked a new website provider -- http://DealerTLC.com -- to review next Wednesday but we can select another day once we review your resume and compare our schedules.

Jeremy -

I might have an opportunity for you. Give me a call at 605-332-1663 if you have a couple minutes.

Thanks,

Owen

RSS

ADMPC is a Network for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketing, Advertising and Management Pros sharing Digital Strategies and Execution Tactics.

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

Onsite/Offsite Combination ADM Consulting & Coaching
Select the maximum amount you want to pay each month
$ USD

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Google Automotive Network Targeted Placement Ads

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

Top 5 Automotive Marketing Forum Discussions - 30 Days

2. Dealership Website SEO

Posted by Kim Essenmacher on February 15, 2014

Share the Best Content w/AutoMarketing Community

© 2014   Created by Ralph Paglia.

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service