Professional Community for Car Dealers, Marketing, Advertising and Sales Leaders
Women buy half of all cars and 65% of all visits to the service lane are from women. Dealers are saying the time is perfect -- they love being CERTIFIED so women walk in already trusting the dealership, conversion rates are higher. It's a win-win. And, its free.
We are so excited to have the first ever National Dealer's Challenge!
Winner takes all and here's the details on this contest beginning November 15th and running thru the end of the year! Showcase your dealership's public transparency and become a CERTIFIED Dealer. It's easy. Better yet -- it's FREE!
Check it out and sign up here: http://www.women-drivers.com/Challenge/
Excellent tool and program.
Dealers need to wake up. The statistic show that the strength of women buyer's is growing:
1. The average American woman is expected to earn more than the average American male by 2028
2. 51% of U.S. Private wealth is controlled by women
3. Women account for over 50% of all stock ownership in the U.S.
4. Women control more than 60% of all personal wealth in the U.S.
Even more importantly:
Women and Cars
10. Women buy more than half of the new cars in the U.S., and influence up to 80% of all car purchases
11. Women request 65% of the service work done at dealerships
12. Women spend over $200 billion on new cars & mechanical servicing of vehicles each year
Alex - great stats! Maybe even more important is this: Women visits 2 dealerships prior to buying a car and if a women leaves your store and doesn't purchase, there is just a 72% chance she will return. Being Certified allows dealers to promote their status with this powerful buying segment prior to women coming into their store - this sets up a very positive experience time after time.