Automotive Digital Marketing

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Marketing, Advertising and Sales Leaders

Loading... Be Patient!

This is the situation.

We had a Google Places page before I started my position almost 4 months ago. It is currently under the service manager's gmail account.

Then, when I started, I opened a Google Plus account and claimed it from scratch under the owner's son.

I then found a listing for two Google Places and claimed one of them but I didn't realize when I did it, it was under my personal gmail account!  It should have been under the owner's son's gmail.

What do I do to get this entire mess straighten out??

Please help.

Kim

Views: 94

Reply to This

Replies to This ADM Discussion

Delete

WOW! I can't believe it. I figured it out. I went back in and claimed one of the listings left over in the owner 's son's name. I then went into my Gmail account and deleted the Google Places' listing that I claimed and I deleted the service manager's Google Places' listing.  Now, when I log into the control panel for the owner's son's account, I click on Google Places and it goes to Google Plus! :)They are now linked!

Thats good Kim. You just might want to do some non logged in, cookies and cache cleared searches to see which listing Google shows in the search results. I have seen cases where they continue to show listings that have been claimed by other accounts, deleted from accounts, built from 3rd party information ect. 

If you have copies of your old reports for the other claimed listings see if your traffic on your officially claimed listing maintains or increases the previous traffic numbers.

RSS

Automotive Professional Network and Resource Exchange for Car Dealers, Managers, OEM and Marketing Practitioners seeking Best Practices.

ADM Sponsor

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

ADM Consulting, LLC

Onsite/Offsite Combination ADM Consulting, LLC Professional Services
Select the maximum monthly investment you plan to make
$USD

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

Top Automotive Marketing Forum Discussions

Share the Best Content w/AutoMarketing Community

© 2019   Created by Ralph Paglia.   Powered by

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service