Automotive Digital Marketing

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Marketing, Advertising and Sales Leaders

Loading... Be Patient!
It's a Friday night. 10:20 here in the Hartford, CT time zone and there are 12 of us on this site. I came away from the DD7 conference last week in Nashville with one major thought. There are many smart people doing this so if I want to win I better work harder then the other guy. I guess I'm not alone???

Views: 15

Reply to This

Replies to This ADM Discussion

You got that right! Try me at 2:00 AM EST and we can share some success stories brought about by hard work. After all, what are friends for!
Hey AJ,

Now that we are ADM friends I probably shouldn't rub it in, but where were you last night at 2:00 AM? I was waiting for you; NOT!

Of course you do still keep on learning and teaching on Saturday and Sunday - right? LOL

Have a great weekend and be sure to post new ideas on ADM as you get them. After all, what are friends for!
Hey I only stay up that late when I am giving women tours of the art deco mens room at the Hermitage Hotel???? ;)
Next time take pictures - I did! See you at NADA or The 8th DD Conference in Orlando!
Lol!!! I witnessed this!
I'm innocent I tell ya, innocent!!!!
AJ-
Being a member of three dealer idea blogging/sharing community sites, the toughest part is scheduling time to hit each one of them and glean the wisdom I need to apply in the dealership I'm at.

RSS

Automotive Professional Network and Resource Exchange for Car Dealers, Managers, OEM and Marketing Practitioners seeking Best Practices.

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

ADM Consulting, LLC

Onsite/Offsite Combination ADM Consulting, LLC Professional Services
Select the maximum monthly investment you plan to make
$USD

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

Top Automotive Marketing Forum Discussions

2. Legit Ways to Make Money Online

Posted by GeorgeTod on June 24, 2018

3. Twitter For Car Dealers

Posted by Kevin Lewis on June 27, 2018

Share the Best Content w/AutoMarketing Community

© 2018   Created by Ralph Paglia.   Powered by

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service