Automotive Digital Marketing Professional Community

ADM serves Car Dealers, Automotive Marketing Pros and Internet Sales Managers

Loading... Be Patient!

I recently read a dealer review from a "customer" and want to share the review with my fellow members on this network to get your thoughts on whether this review is real, bogus, or coached heavily by the dealer staff.   Your comments are appreciated.  Except for blocking out the name of the dealership and Internet Manager all the other content is exactly from the review.  

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Overall: Great

Every one there was like dealing with a family member. Soft spoken, kind, sweet. They really are a family! The dealership showroom has antique Ford vehicles to look at and admire. It was like going to a mini car museum!

Knowledgeable Staff: Great

They made sure you knew all about the vehicle before you left the dealership. This was an amazing experience based on the kindness that had not met with contacting no less than 107 dealerships in Pa, Ohio, Virginia and Maryland.

Friendly: Great

If you are looking for a Ford vehicle in the state of Pa, you do not have to look any further than XXXXXX XXXXX Ford. I had several large dealerships to pick from locally. None of them compared to the experience and service I met with XXXXXX XXXXX  Ford.

Recommend This Dealer: Yes

Do yourself a favor (and frustration) and just start your search at XXXXXX XXXXX  Ford. This is the dealership that the Brawny Great American Worker of 2012 chose out of all the dealerships in the state to get her F-150. You should go there too! Godspeed

Comments:

It was the last day of XLT incentives, the model I wanted: I had called around, doing my shopping on line.I finally called XXXXXX XXXXX  Ford and spoke to a John Q. Salesguy, internet manager of his dealership. His demeanor was totally different than what I had experienced from any other dealership I had contacted. There was no games, he used "trust building" instead, the same tools as a nurse like myself has to use when we interact with patients in regards to their health care and their lives. I knew two minutes with talking to him that this was the dealership that was going to come through. Much to my surprise and relief, I just secured the prize winning truck for the contest. Yet John Q. possessed on additional tool that no other dealer I spoke to had, this fantastic calming conversational aura that pretty much relieved my anxieties about purchasing a vehicle. When I met him, I was so very surprised that he was as young as he was, for I had imagined a much older man, the "grandfather" type who was ready to tell me all about his oldest grandson in college. My 3 year old granddaughter still remembers him and wants to know if we can see John Q. again! Do yourself a favor and see XXXXXX XXXXX  FORD! 

--------------------------------

So what do you think?  Is it a Real Review?

Tags: customer, dealer, fake, reviews

Views: 47

Reply to This

Replies to This ADM Discussion

It SEEMED to be the work of a skilled writer . . UNTIL - I hit the part about the 'brawny bs pickup truck'. That smells of a marketing company. Further review shows careful attention to SOI. IMHO, of course

RSS

Social Network for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketing, Advertising and Sales Management Professionals sharing Internet strategies and tactics

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

ADM Events

April 2014
SMTWTFS

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

© 2014   Created by Ralph Paglia.

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service