Automotive Digital Marketing

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Marketing, Advertising and Sales Leaders

Loading... Be Patient!
Want to get you competition's client list?

All you have to do is find out what their name servers are
and reverse engineer it.

Here is a list of every dealer.com client by url only, if
you want more info do some homework.

List of Dealer.com Clients

Tags: dealer.com client list

Views: 54

Reply to This

Replies to This ADM Discussion

oh no! pauly's went rogue... he went mid-evil up in heare.... roflmao!
-Sayre
Hey Paul,

Another faster and easier way to put together a "conquest sales" list is to assume that if they aren't your client - then they are probably theirs and they should be solicited accordingly! There are many ways to become #1, and one of those includes killing and attacking #1, as I assume you are suggesting with your process! Frankly, I prefer becoming #1 without the perception - real or imagined - that I hadn't earned the position and your tact might be "suspect" by those that you target by "reverse engineering their name servers" to find and presumably market to their customers.

I love you and your agressive personality that serves your clients and family very well, however, if you have ever wondered why you may - or may not - have been misunderstood on ADM you may want to think about how your post may be read by the vendors that you appear to be targeting with your suggested technique.

That said, keep up your posts as I am alwys looking to see what you are up to as it is always a very interesting read and an opportunity to listen and learn from you! But then again, what are friends for!

RSS

Automotive Professional Network and Resource Exchange for Car Dealers, Managers, OEM and Marketing Practitioners seeking Best Practices.

ADM Sponsor

William B. Terry
Rated by Super Lawyers

loading ...

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

ADM Consulting, LLC

Onsite/Offsite Combination ADM Consulting, LLC Professional Services
Select the maximum monthly investment you plan to make
$USD

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

SaveSave

ADM Professional Services
Phone Consultation
Topic or Issue:

Top Automotive Marketing Forum Discussions

2. BDC or Virtual BDC

Posted by Peter Stratton on February 26, 2020

Share the Best Content w/AutoMarketing Community

© 2020   Created by Ralph Paglia.   Powered by

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service