Automotive Digital Marketing

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Marketing, Advertising and Sales Leaders

Loading... Be Patient!

I have been running a moderately successful internet sales team for 4 years with my dealer group. Till recently we have had a group YouTube.com channel that each of our sales professionals loaded their videos to collectively.

In doing so we have a very successful YouTube.com channel that tends to help our optimization rather well. In addition it highlights our efforts as a team all in one place. Now, it has been brought to my attention that a few of my team would like to optimize themselves and load their customer videos and walk arounds to their own channels. Not the group channel.

For many reasons, I do not agree with it. However, they look at me like I have three eyes while trying to explain my logic to them.

Do I have three eyes? Am I crazy for wanting to keep everything together in one spot instead of diluting our group value?

HELP!!

Views: 132

Reply to This

Replies to This ADM Discussion

There is power in numbers. Keep it together, monitor it closely and give easy access to users.
Individuals do not understand the exponential power of collaboration. You have remained the teacher if you control this and keep building one channel.
I have a recommendation for your channel, after seeing it. Create a playlist in the name of each sales associate. Have them load their video url's into their playlist each time they load one up. In that regard, they have their own designated area for their customers. Otherwise, I assume they are concerned about commingled videos. This should satisfy everyone.
Also, delete specific dialogue videos to customers once the lead is dead or car is sold. Those videos can only hurt your efforts and clutter your channel in the long run.

I agree, keep it together. I've seen individuals with god intentions ruin something that was working strategically. As they add to your channel this will continue to add social proof and help with rankings.

http://rank-boost.com

Thank you gentleman, I think we're all on the same page here. Now I just need to keep showing my team the advantages of this. 

RSS

Automotive Professional Network and Resource Exchange for Car Dealers, Managers, OEM and Marketing Practitioners seeking Best Practices.

ADM Sponsor

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

ADM Consulting, LLC

Onsite/Offsite Combination ADM Consulting, LLC Professional Services
Select the maximum monthly investment you plan to make
$USD

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

Top Automotive Marketing Forum Discussions

Share the Best Content w/AutoMarketing Community

© 2019   Created by Ralph Paglia.   Powered by

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service